Author Topic: Re: Auscong Bullshit  (Read 10605 times)

punk

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Auscong Bullshit
« on: June 03, 2005, 02:59:22 pm »
This thread is in response to http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=27534#27534

Hi Steven - Im sure you dont mind me calling you Steven right Z?

Anyway, i must say thankyou. I came home today kind of tired, read this thread after it was posted in the Auscong Shout Box and i laughed. I truly laughed and i felt so much better.

You are honestly a joke. I pity how sad your life must be, that you get your jolly's from going around dribbling bullshit about people that owned you.

For one i was the one that posted it, so it didnt have anything to do with Fate. Secondly, I think i know a bit more about you when it comes to who sponsors Auscong. I mean, i admin the site, so if you want to explain to me how you know more about the subject it would be truly great.

AuseHardware is a newly established site, that has offered sponsorship such as prizes etc to Auscong once they get established. Our major sponsor is OGN - who hosts all of our game servers for free.

Oh wait, you said that we didnt have sponsors. You have absoloutley nothing to do with Auscong, and i am a site admin of it - so im sure i must just be mistaken.

Thanks again for the laugh Steven.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 11:40:46 pm by Mullah Omar »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 03:53:17 pm »
Quote from: punk
This thread is in response to http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=27534#27534

Hi Steven - Im sure you dont mind me calling you Steven right Z?

Anyway, i must say thankyou. I came home today kind of tired, read this thread after it was posted in the Auscong Shout Box and i laughed. I truly laughed and i felt so much better.

You are honestly a joke. I pity how sad your life must be, that you get your jolly's from going around dribbling bullshit about people that owned you.

For one i was the one that posted it, so it didnt have anything to do with Fate. Secondly, I think i know a bit more about you when it comes to who sponsors Auscong. I mean, i admin the site, so if you want to explain to me how you know more about the subject it would be truly great.

AuseHardware is a newly established site, that has offered sponsorship such as prizes etc to Auscong once they get established. Our major sponsor is OGN - who hosts all of our game servers for free.

Oh wait, you said that we didnt have sponsors. You have absoloutley nothing to do with Auscong, and i am a site admin of it - so im sure i must just be mistaken.

Thanks again for the laugh Steven.

#1) My name is not spelled Steven so as such you may as well call me "Joe" if you wish.
My real first name has never been hidden so please make some sort of effort to spell it correctly if you chose to use it.

#2) Your reply is in the wrong section...should have been in the thread devoted to the subject and I will let you cut-n-past it rather than waste my own time to move it.

#3) Just becuase you CLAIM people sponser Auscong does not provide facts.

#4) Said contest providers have thier own site....on a differant host from Auscong.....and offer the same deal (as far as contest) to anyone  as long as they LIVE in AU......and THEY make no mention at all of "sponsering" ANY website what so ever.

So if you can provide FACTS then I and the others who read this forum will be more than happy to read them.

Altho I am not always correct I tend to be so most of the time. If you can show FACTS that I am wrong on this then I will eat crow in public....you and Andrew will be very happy....and all will be right with the world.

However....one thing will never change.
Andrew was used by both sides and pwned by TKC for almost two full months. He and his "friends" involved are nothing but thiefs who got mis-directed and publicly shamed for thier acts resulting in the crashing of all the VC game servers for weeks (altho I do not think he ever intended that to happen) ,takes credit for the failed VC patch 1.40 that lasted all of two days befor patch 1.41 (TKC warned befor hand it was flawed),and has to face the fact that HradBa is a piss-poor product that was fully hacked befor it was part of a patch.

As per the last part,so does everyone involved in it as you are now seeing in the d/l section here.

Please stay tuned to this TKC channel for monthly updates untill VC2....then the real fun starts.

Hey.....I no longer give a rats ass and cast a "no" vote when asked what TKC should make public.

You can thank Dallas on behalf of Take2 for that.

Forrest who wrote the "Aus" version of the history of VC is no longer employed by Take2 is he?
I am sure it had nothing to do with the general false/incorrect information it had in it.....other than one part STILL hosted on Auscong.
You figure out what that was.

That whole write up was so slanted to inflate the ego of theifs and dirtbags who cuased everyone to have no servers...a almost compleat distortion of facts.....that in some countries even to this day he and those involved would be rotting in a jail or shot.....altho in my republic they might get elected to public office if they tell the same lie over and over often enough.

It seems to be about politics rather than the truth...yes you and everyone knows I am right.

By the way...

"Anyway, i must say thankyou. I came home today kind of tired, read this thread after it was posted in the Auscong Shout Box and i laughed."

WTF is that about?
Do I need to go look?

EDIT: I just went to look and saw no "chat box"...only the same BLANK box adverting Base 69 map that seems not to have changed for almost a full year. Great site.....so up to date.

I get sent news from many people on different subjects all the time. I mostly do not look at all the sources unless it deals with the radio program I work with.

I did see the Auscong claim of "sponsorship".

So let me ask upfront and in public,how much does your "sponsor" pay you? Can you provide a photo copy of a check?

It all comes down to "put up or shut up" right?

The ball is now in your court.....Punk.
(pun intended...I could not pass it up).

Untill then resolve yourself to the knowlage that TKC owns your POLME bastard ass.

Thank you and please drive thru.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

punk

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 05:49:34 pm »
I wont bother addressing your stories about Fate, because i dont like wasting my time on bullshit.

I didnt post it in your thread, as only mod's are able to.

Go check out our game servers. You will notice that it says OGN| Auscong#1. We dont pay for any hosting. They SPONSOR us.

#4) Said contest providers have thier own site....on a differant host from Auscong.....and offer the same deal (as far as contest) to anyone as long as they LIVE in AU......and THEY make no mention at all of "sponsering" ANY website what so ever.

I never claimed any different. I said one of Auscong's sponsors, which AuseHardware.com is, is having a competition, which they are. Being an Auscong Sponsor, the bigger they get as a site, the more they would be able to offer to Auscong in sponsorship. So as i said, support Auscong, support AuseHardware.

If you took notice to what i posted above, you would have seen that AuseHardware has offered Auscong sponsorship in the form of prizes when they get established, so i wont be producing any cheques. OGN provides us with sponsorship in the form of hosting our game servers. We do not receive any monetary sponsorship.

In the end, it is just another one of your bullshit filled rantings. Anyone with half a brain in the VC Community knows that all of your posts are full of shit, i just couldnt pass up the oppurtunity to point it out on your home soil.

Keep talking shit Z, im sure one day someone will care.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 05:59:53 pm »
So...you can't back up the Auscong claims with any FACTS then?

Just more POLME lies?

No big suprize here. 8)

Thank you and please drive thru. :lol:

Z

EDIT:"I didnt post it in your thread, as only mod's are able to."
Well I think you might have a point there....my bad.
By the way I like my Crow with applesuase if you would be so kind.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

punk

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 06:01:17 pm »
Your welcome.

I forgot that you were a waste of time :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 06:15:41 pm »
Your welcome.

Mmmmmmmm....I think I am WASTED most of the time.

If I may be allowed to correct you that is. :wink:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 06:23:30 pm »
Your welcome.

Only to those who do not enjoy getting WASTED now and then buddy! :wink:  :lol:  :!:

Anyhow you do undestand what I was getting at about the sponsorship right?

It is NOT about insults (in jest) or other bullshit that floats about different forums. With me it is all about the facts.

I could not go onto the radio program and NOT have the facts and the same holds when I post.

If I am incorrect  then I expect people to correct me.

But I need those freaking FACTS damnit!

Z

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 06:35:42 pm »

If you took notice to what i posted above, you would have seen that AuseHardware has offered Auscong sponsorship in the form of prizes when they get established, so i wont be producing any cheques.

What does that mean? I don't understand it. Does that mean ausehardware gives auscong prizes. What do these prizes do? I dont understand what that sentence means.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 07:03:09 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker

If you took notice to what i posted above, you would have seen that AuseHardware has offered Auscong sponsorship in the form of prizes when they get established, so i wont be producing any cheques.

What does that mean? I don't understand it. Does that mean ausehardware gives auscong prizes. What do these prizes do? I dont understand what that sentence means.

It basicaly means Jack Shit and Jack has left town......duh.

The whole point is that it looks VERY good when posted on a fansite...but the truth is ....Jack left town and never wrote a check for the bill!

You knew that right?!

Z

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 07:15:50 pm »
Z just put that picture in your sig.

Its a good one.  :wink:

Good for the gallery..
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 07:19:25 pm »
Why is Santa Clause the news reporter?

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 07:19:58 pm »
I think he's the new face of the online gaming.
As he got time enough around this time.  :lol:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 07:32:46 pm »
Quote from: HoaX
Z just put that picture in your sig.

Its a good one.  :wink:

Good for the gallery..

Done my buddy!

After all it IS so much better that the link to John Kerry's hall-of-shame (the Commie bastard!)

TheHeckler!

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2005, 04:29:08 am »
Question...Punk, does AuseHardware.com send the prizes directly to you or someone else at your site, or do they distribute them directly to the contest winners? Also, since AuseHardware is sponsoring your clan via the use of their servers, does that mean they give you control over how they are governed, or are you just allowed to sponser Auscong events there?

punk

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 06:41:17 am »
As mentioned before Heckler, AuseHardware has offered Auscong Prized once they get established. When this happens, they will send prizes to myself or Fate, and we will then hand them out to competition winners.

They do not host servers for my clan, nor does my clan have any of its own servers. OGN hosts the Auscong server, and yes, we control how it is goverened.

If Z honestly had a brain in his head, he would have realised that i have no reason to promote the competition if it wasnt an Auscong Sponsor. Since i started promoting it 100 people have registered - so if they arent a sponsor all i have done is made my chances of winning a lot worse. The banner for AuseHardware has been in the Auscong forums for months.