Author Topic: Paint it Black / Tour of Duty  (Read 575 times)

[TKC]faB.fiVe~

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Paint it Black / Tour of Duty
« on: May 18, 2005, 09:46:07 am »
i already have paitn it black but someone said that tour of duty is the latest version.. can anyone upload it ?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Paint it Black / Tour of Duty
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 10:46:33 am »
Quote from: fab5
i already have paitn it black but someone said that tour of duty is the latest version.. can anyone upload it ?

Both were coded by ACCSESSED/TKC UPLINK who was also one of the two programmers on the old PMT project (Chris T was the other and United Admin worker for HB-tester for Pterodon). Do a search and look for his email or try sending him a PM here.

He is also the leader of the 100% clan but they had lightning screw with the computers in his house so if you have trouble contacting him let me know and I will try to get him on voice.

You could also try asking Chris T. on the Pterodon forum if he has a saved copy as he would have no issue in helping you....he is a good sort even tho he has worked against TKC. I would drink beers with him any day.

Hey....I like drinking beer. :wink:

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*