Author Topic: Walk under ground  (Read 1392 times)

Cheater

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Walk under ground
« on: April 27, 2005, 10:50:16 pm »
how i can walk under the ground?  :lol:     its cool please help me :lol:

Tr@sko

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Walk under ground
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 02:26:01 am »
I don't think that it works in version 1.6...

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Walk under ground
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 02:32:54 am »
I've seen it some custom made maps but I don't think it's possible now with the 1.60...
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Walk under ground
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 05:54:58 am »
Well the the word from at least one player down in AU is that there is a BUG in 1.60 that will allow you to play as a GHOST yet still kill. Altho not a "underground" program per say this has the same effect.

To make the bug work takes a friend (who is is voice contact) or a very rare accident.

Basicly when you enter the game you will see veiw of the map and while not yet on a team if a NADE goes off at that spot and THEN you pick a team you will be a GHOST yet still be able to kill people. You will be above ground.

As I do not play VC CTF (only coop) I can not say if the reports are in fact true,however many reports of PEOPLE NOT VISIBLE killing others in 1.60  with HB engaged are about on many forums.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Walk under ground
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 11:14:39 am »
All this is what they are saying.
And when Lava tryed to killed me, he was the ghost.
As I couldn't see him, but I do could hear his sounds like: OK!, Area Cleared!

Very strange.

Though I just heared until now it worked on the Iceserver.cz - TAG server.
And on the maps: NVA Base, Halongport and Waterfall.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Cheater

• Poptart
    • View Profile
ground
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 06:08:41 pm »
i search bit for 1..01 so can you help me

Flyin Hawaiian

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Walk under ground
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 10:51:09 am »
hey i know this bug inside and out for 1.0, but not sure if for 1.60, i havent told many people about it and its verrry hard to explain, but zold dude said it right and i can give you another clue, its in nva base in 1.0.  PM me if you want more details, peace

DrHekyl

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Walk under ground
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 06:56:57 pm »
This bug is still present on 1.6 as I've done it a couple of times by mistake. It's also posible to do mid game but I'm unsure how it happened. I got killed and I didn't respawn but instead could still run around killing people and they could not see me at all. It also rendered me invincible I assume because I was already dead. I tested this by getting my friends to nade kill themselves while I was standing in front of them and it didn't hurt me at all. Makes for an excellent flag defender mwahahaha.
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way if you think less of them you'll be a mile away and still have their shoes

486F 7720 6162 6F75 7420 6120 7461 7374 7920 6361 6E20 6F66 202D 2046 7563 6B20 596F 7521 203A 50