Author Topic: Cleanup  (Read 1928 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Cleanup
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:01:19 am »
As some of the more observant members may have noticed, there are many less stickies in this section. There WAS 10 stickies, taking up half the page as the page only allows 20 topics until a new page is created. There are now 2 threads that are stickied. They are the 2 threads that you need to be able to start hacking VC. Apologies if your thread was un-stickied, it was nothing personal ;)

Just letting everyone know, I have added 4 tutorials to the downloads page. As soon as they are cleared, everyone will be able to download their tutorials from the downloads section. I didn't delete the topics so go ahead and search for them, they're still there. If you think your thread needs to be re/stickied then post here. I will be deleting this post in a few days as it is only here to inform of the current situation.

Thank you and have a good day.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:39:06 am by Oynky »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
Re: Cleanup
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 01:38:56 am »
And now there are even less!  :icon_magician  :icon_laugh *unsticks*