Author Topic: VC hook 3 Problem  (Read 997 times)

pate.b

• Poptart
    • View Profile
VC hook 3 Problem
« on: March 10, 2005, 10:54:42 pm »
Hi I have a problem with the vchook 3. When I play it online or offline I can see just the wire of the 3d models and objects. is it to be like that? with the wires i can see throug walls, but its very dificult to orient myselfe on the map. The skincolors are working and the zoom to. Could that be a problem with my grafikcard? If got a Ati Radeon 9800XXL with the newest upgrade.

I hope you can read it, my englsich is not very good.

Thank you

pate.b

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 01:10:21 am »
Quote from: pate.b
Hi I have a problem with the vchook 3. When I play it online or offline I can see just the wire of the 3d models and objects. is it to be like that? with the wires i can see throug walls, but its very dificult to orient myselfe on the map. The skincolors are working and the zoom to. Could that be a problem with my grafikcard? If got a Ati Radeon 9800XXL with the newest upgrade.

I hope you can read it, my englsich is not very good.

Thank you

pate.b

Run the game in System Ram rather than in Videocard Ram.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

pate.b

• Poptart
    • View Profile
VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 01:20:42 am »
mmh thats the problem i run the game in system ram, and i  just see the wire of all objects instead of the real maped objects. If i run it with videocard ram it shows wires too, but the textures are bad.

pate.b

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 01:54:34 am »
Try downloading VC Hook 3.1 and try system ram in widows mode.

Befor you do that look at the VC setup window and make sure the 2 boxs with DXT do NOT have checkmarks in them and that triple buffer does.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

pate.b

• Poptart
    • View Profile
VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 06:28:37 pm »
I have the problem with vc hook 3.1. I have try an other vc hook and it runs with out any problems, but the game is running very slowly its impossible to aim. I have no checksmarks on the 2 boxes with DXT. Hope you can help me.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 11:36:10 pm »
Please list your computer specs and other programs running at same time.

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2005, 01:08:01 am »
Your not talking about the 3d Analyzer ?
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

pate.b

• Poptart
    • View Profile
VC hook 3 Problem
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2005, 05:26:44 pm »
No i am not talking about 3d analy... my Computer is an pentium 4 HT  3.00 ghz, seagate 7200, 768 mb ddr ram, ATI Radeaon 9800XXL (on XT platform); running processes are Zone alerd fire wall; trillian and the normal windows processes