Author Topic: Huge lean cheat  (Read 826 times)

Flyin Hawaiian

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Huge lean cheat
« on: February 25, 2005, 04:53:26 pm »
I know this is old news but i found this trick a long time ago and i noticed that i havent seen it talked about at all, and i noticed a lot of people still asking about what to do with ini folders once its extracted.  But i was messing with the numbers one day in the ini's and came across the line that reads:
PL_VIEW_LEAN=0, 0.5,-0.35,18   //   0.5,-0.20,7      0.34,-0.1,7
PL_VIEW_LEAN=1, 0.34 ,-0.14,8   //   0.34 ,-0.10,7     0.2 ,-0.08,7
PL_VIEW_LEAN=2, 0,0,0

which you can find in your net ini folders, make sure that you put this in your net folders, those are the multiplayer characters.  But i went ahead and changed some of those numbers and noticed i could adjust every aspect of leaning, wether that be leaning so high i am above the whole map!!  Or i could lean sideways and cover all of arroyo in one lean hehe,

But the real cool thing is your body stays where you where in your initial lean!  And you can lean through walls if you get up next to them!! And another cool thing i found is you can even lean when laying down, but anyways, just cut and paste these lines over your pl_view_lean in your ini and check it out.

PL_VIEW_LEAN=0, 5,4,24   //   5,4,24      5,4,24
PL_VIEW_LEAN=1, 2 ,3,10   //   2 ,2,10     2 ,2,10
PL_VIEW_LEAN=2, 5,5,5
 :wink:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Huge lean cheat
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 05:02:05 am »
Nothing like leaning thru the wall to shoot people...and they never see you. :wink:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Tr@sko

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Huge lean cheat
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 04:33:25 pm »
I think this is just a often use bug or??

if you are lying press "e" or "q" and ppl see, that you lean to this side, but in reality you stay there.
so ppl just see your feets although you have the same way of seeing then before

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Huge lean cheat
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 12:08:29 am »
It is a variation of the blocked under the map hack. :wink:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*