Author Topic: Artmoney and Hradba?  (Read 723 times)

Flyin Hawaiian

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Artmoney and Hradba?
« on: February 21, 2005, 01:44:04 pm »
i have read over your guys forums quite a bit and im not sure if i just missed it, and i apalogize if i did, but why does artmoney not work on version 1.60?  I use artmoney on 1.01 and you can basically do everything with that program that you can do with a extracted game, but why wouldnt it work on fist alpha?  When i use artmoney in fist alpha its tweaked a little different than with 1.01 and i had trouble finding the right addresses to edit, is there a way to use a memory editor to cheat on 1.60?

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Artmoney and Hradba?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 10:24:09 pm »
All you can do is inf ammo, everything else you need to be the host of the server.

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Artmoney and Hradba?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:11:03 am »
there are a couple more things you can do.just got to know what to look for

Flyin Hawaiian

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Artmoney and Hradba?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 10:05:26 am »
im not very educated in programming, or how memory editors function, im about to get my A+ ceritfication, which isnt saying much but stupid book knowledge, but im willing to get my hands dirty and do a little research, do you have maybe a site you could link me to that would help me to learn some of the basics of what memory editors do EXACTLY and then i could know what to look for?  Or is it somethin you just gotta learn, cause i kinda did that in version 1.01, no one taught me, i just read your guys tutorials, ran into thousands of problems and worked them out and learned a lot in the process, but as far as 1.60 i dont have any tutorials to follow like i did on 1.01.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Artmoney and Hradba?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 01:47:29 pm »
Quote from: Flyin Hawaiian
im not very educated in programming, or how memory editors function, im about to get my A+ ceritfication, which isnt saying much but stupid book knowledge, but im willing to get my hands dirty and do a little research, do you have maybe a site you could link me to that would help me to learn some of the basics of what memory editors do EXACTLY and then i could know what to look for?  Or is it somethin you just gotta learn, cause i kinda did that in version 1.01, no one taught me, i just read your guys tutorials, ran into thousands of problems and worked them out and learned a lot in the process, but as far as 1.60 i dont have any tutorials to follow like i did on 1.01.

Hey buddy I am in a Workers Comp retraining school right now due to an on the job injury....your outlook on the A+ class is well known.

I know people who have gone thru it and have a copy of the whole course myself and understand what you are saying.

As far as the Tutes for extraction....the same methodes hold true for any revision.
However after revision 1.40 many of the memory locations change after each map reload....thus a basic end to saving data to make a trainer.

This does NOT stop you from mod'ing the game in memory while in a map withen the rules of the last patch vs. the servers files.

Thats the basics of the program at hand altho myself I have never personaly bothered to experiment with these tools/concepts.

Hey when they took the HATS away from me I just kinda died inside from lack of joy. :cry:
That was about all I myself ever had an intrest in useing online.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Flyin Hawaiian

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Artmoney and Hradba?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 11:53:15 pm »
LOL, after i read this i had to do it, had not done it in a while, i went ahead and threw an aircraft hangar on my hat that filled almost a 1/2 of arroyo and trotted around, good clean fun, i would agree with you on that the hats where the shi@@znit