Author Topic: Crosshair  (Read 3242 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Crosshair
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2005, 05:58:55 am »
Quote from: Wie
Quote from: [TKC]~Xzibit^
if id do that, putting my fog off, i have a huge problem in my other games, they check throw PB there... really lemonade... this is alreayd my third CD-Key cause of getting banned, bug abusing, etc.

I have looked to the driver settings of my ATI card (9600 XT), but I can't turn my for off. I have read it on another topic, that I have to install an old driver. But should it not mean that the performance will decrease???

anyway, on what version of driver can u turn your fog off?

Goto http://guru3d.com/ and enter the forums...they will let you know which custom driver utility to use for your make/model card.

Sometimes in game they ask what I am shooting at becuse the fog keeps things a few feet further away out of thier draw zone.

This is not cheating.....having a better computer/hardware is not a cheat per say.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Crosshair
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2005, 12:39:27 pm »
you can look at it throw serveral points, its a sort of cheat, but at the other hand, it isn't

Very good  8)

Are there ways to "overclock" your Video Card, i think so, but i have an old one, so i'd like to know it for sure...
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Wie

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Crosshair
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2005, 10:05:20 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
if id do that, putting my fog off, i have a huge problem in my other games, they check throw PB there... really lemonade... this is alreayd my third CD-Key cause of getting banned, bug abusing, etc.

I have looked to the driver settings of my ATI card (9600 XT), but I can't turn my for off. I have read it on another topic, that I have to install an old driver. But should it not mean that the performance will decrease???

Goto http://guru3d.com/ and enter the forums...they will let you know which custom driver utility to use for your make/model card.

Sometimes in game they ask what I am shooting at becuse the fog keeps things a few feet further away out of thier draw zone.

This is not cheating.....having a better computer/hardware is not a cheat per say.

They don't want to give information because is't cheating :(
what type of driver you have??

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Crosshair
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2005, 10:35:17 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude

They don't want to give information because is't cheating :(
what type of driver you have??

They don't want to help you?
Really.....it sounds like you did not bother to enter the forums there to me.
After all THATS what they do there.....mess around with video cards (over clocking.....moding) and drivers.

The drivers for my model of NVIDIA card would not work at all for your ATI!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Flyin Hawaiian

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Crosshair
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2005, 01:35:20 pm »
Can you even edit dll files like your talking about?  I dont think dll files are as easy to edit as you think, but i could be wrong.

Wie

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Crosshair
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2005, 09:05:52 pm »
edit the dll file, I don't know how..
I have downloaded Rage3D tweak, were you can enable or disable table fog, z fog and w fog, but I still have fog!!

plz help me

rookie

• First Post
    • View Profile
Crosshair
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2005, 03:28:52 am »
No Offsite Hosting/files/671504/Fadenkreuz.rar.html[/url]
it works fine for me.
ALT Gr + K for activation.

Tr@sko

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Crosshair
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2005, 07:32:41 pm »
I think there is a good one in the Downloadsection.