Author Topic: how do you get rid of the dma in vietcong 1.01?  (Read 449 times)

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
how do you get rid of the dma in vietcong 1.01?
« on: January 05, 2005, 12:01:28 am »
i noticed the code changes alot when doing the jump trainer or any other trainer. i always tought that  version 1.01 1.20   and 1.30 where free of dma and when 1.40/1.41/1.50/1.60 came the dma existed, but why do i have it on 1.01??
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 12:29:40 am »
Are you sure about this?
If so none of the trainers for 1.00-1.30 in the download section would work...yet they do.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 12:33:00 am »
DMA can be defeated, but not for me and LTC. We are trying a superjump trainer for 1.01 yet we cant seem to get rid of the DMA.

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 01:48:46 pm »
As u explained me joker, u got the DMA whenever u enter in a Server. Well it's strange cause the addresses only (should) change whenever u re-start the game, and then it's weird cause in memory u cant find server addresses, but only client's.
Anyway to beat the normal DMA u've just to use the autohack feature of TSearch (easiest way). If the DMA is more complex (whenever u start the game the "autohacked" addresses change too), u've to do something with Dlls Base addresses and the cheat address offset. It's long to explain, i'd have a tutorial about that, just contact me on MSN ^^.