Author Topic: Inf nades  (Read 2078 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Inf nades
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2004, 04:44:31 pm »
Quote from: RavenHeckler?
LOL, well just want it to let you know, holland would be the last one who would remove Banners for those free websites...

NL as a country is VERY much into commerce on a large international scale.

It's what makes the wheels spin around so to speak.

As such the country is filled with very bright and talented people of all ages.

It was also the host for my club Torrentbits of which I was a large supporter. :wink:

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Inf nades
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2004, 04:58:37 pm »
Yeah, well, torrentbits is back, now with TB2, to bad after a couple of hours they already had there members limit, and also there now switching hosts, waiting for the new release, if you got one Z, maybe we could share if one of us couldn't get it  :wink:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Inf nades
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2004, 02:42:47 am »
Quote from: Crossmol

[...] I managed to get inf grenades when I'm playing online. When a nade is thrown I set the nades I'm carrying back to 4. So far so good.
But when I throw nade number 5, 6, 7 etc it will not explode.
Am I overlooking something?

Im getting the same problem just now, i got it work only once and dunno how  :? , so....how have u solved the problem? If u dont want to speak about it  in public can u just contact me on MSN ? (if u want to help me obviously ^^)

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Inf nades
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2004, 04:21:44 am »
I got it to work and tested it in some Hradba protected servers, they only problem is that it uses static adresses so it will be differend everytime you start Vietcong. There is a way and TheJoker and I hope to solve it.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Inf nades
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2004, 05:52:27 am »
Quote from: [TKC]~Xzibit^
Yeah, well, torrentbits is back, now with TB2, to bad after a couple of hours they already had there members limit, and also there now switching hosts, waiting for the new release, if you got one Z, maybe we could share if one of us couldn't get it  :wink:

Yes I have an account on TB2 as well as the "other site" that some of the old Mods and Uploaders set up in a country with NO copywrite laws.

Both sites have 100MB feeds but are being hammerd by 150-200 K of people trying to get in.
The "other" site has already split the load with a 2nd line one a .org as well as the main .com.

SHARE my accounts?!
Pffffft!

I will post and make a "sticky" when the traffic dies down and the sites allow new people to join.

The "other" site has already started banning people who only leach and I already have 11GB+ uploaded on my account.

The 1rst TB went down not from presure but due to the new law that comes into effect 1-1-2005 in NL.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Inf nades
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2004, 01:40:35 pm »
Quote from: Crossmol
I got it to work and tested it in some Hradba protected servers, they only problem is that it uses static adresses so it will be differend everytime you start Vietcong. There is a way and TheJoker and I hope to solve it.

If u help me making it works correctly, I help u with normal DMA addresses (when u just need of TSearch) and double DMA (or how it's called).
Dont worry anyway, if u dont want to help me, just contact meand I'll help u the same ;)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Inf nades
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2004, 01:57:40 pm »
I just know TB2, i also downloaded legal music ( concerts ), my upload was 100 GB+ and ny download was just 50 GB+, and i was a normal sharer over there, just let me know when they have any accounts on some good sites

X

TheDude

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Inf nades
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2005, 01:08:27 am »
man i would like to help you with the hacks but i think i am
not good enough to help u yet but if i get a good teacher i will
get better very soon :D ;)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Inf nades
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2005, 08:07:24 pm »
Quote from: TheDude
man i would like to help you with the hacks but i think i am
not good enough to help u yet but if i get a good teacher i will
get better very soon :D ;)

they all want that, just buy a book

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
Inf nades
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 05:41:15 pm »
:?  Hey joker u still around? I would like to show u my hacks and work on some things with u.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.