Author Topic: Ammo Trainer 1.01  (Read 723 times)

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« on: December 22, 2004, 12:53:39 am »
I guess this could be considered a spinoff of my other posts "Weapons Trainers 1.00/1.01" .   But it's getting very cluttered in there, and besides that, the "weapons" part of my trainer is complete. Apparantly the hard part is locking the ammo for Vietcong 1.01.  Unlike the weapons code, the ammo code changes everytime a room is joined. Meaning that if I program my trainer to access a certain offset during the game, it works, but when the map changes or the game is restarted the offset changes to a new location, rendering the offset programed in the trainer useless.  I'm guessing there is a main code somewhere that controlls all of this, but I'm still very new to trainer making and I'm very stuck with this ammo problem. There is 1 working 1.01 ammo trainer, made by darknez, but it only does ammo and not traps or grenades.  Perhaps there is a way to use the darknez trainer and see what code it changes???  But I don't know how to do this...   Please someone help!  Trying to add infinite ammo/traps/grenades to my already awesome weapons trainer. If you guys can help me get this feature working, I'll send my trainer to mullah and have him post it for all to download.  Aside from the ammo problem, it's coming along quite nicely, already giving all classes medic kit, traps, grenades, ammobag, and an alternate rifle that can be adjusted.

[TKC]theridler

Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 01:26:58 am »
freeze the codes in tmk and use auto hack I think is the way was a while ago i made mine :P

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 01:28:38 am »
well, the ammo doesnt do that in 1.60, so i dont see why it would in 1.01. Maybe your finding the wrong adress

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 01:38:54 am »
I don't know anything about how to use the autohack feature, I think thats my problem. And yes joker I'm sure it's the right address, because I can change and lock it with tsearch while i'm in the game and it will work... until I leave and change maps.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 01:57:50 am »
Sounds very good, but you'll have to learn how to use the autohack function. www.gamehacking.com -> articles.

I also think there's some Tutorialcollection in the downloadssection here, I don't remember though. I'll have a look.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 02:06:14 am »
I'm a dummy , The help file in TSearch tells you everything you need to know to get the job done. Getting ready to test in trainer mode, but ammo should be working. Then I'll work on grenades. If any of you guys have suggestions for additions to an all in one trainer for 1.01, let me know soon.

[TKC]theridler

Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 05:02:54 am »
I tried nades for 1.60 was only good for suicide for some reason coz after u threw 4 nades they wouldnt leave ur hand nay more :shock:  :lol: i always meant to fix it nvr did tho :cry:  :lol:

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2004, 05:13:17 am »
I never mess with 1.6 cause I can't get the hack to hook HB206.  I've tried everything that everyone has been talking about to get it to work, but no matter what I do it detects that something is wrong. I wish my trainer making could get me into the dev room so I could actually talk to some people about it. But i've pretty much give up on though, since everyone in the TKC seem to dislike each other.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2004, 09:26:23 am »
Well if they already have an ammo bag then they have all the ammo they can use up.

Basicly all you need to do is add a RADIO! :wink:

I think this was all done along time ago on the OLD forum (make your own class) but never made as a trainer per-say.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Ammo Trainer 1.01
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2004, 10:27:23 am »
Could anybody tell me how I can go about finding the address to edit the weapons for the DM soldiers?  I've tried looking all around in the normal classes etc.. but it doesn't seem to be there, and I'm not sure how to go about finding it.