Author Topic: Colors of the soldiers  (Read 2580 times)

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Colors of the soldiers
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2004, 07:59:59 pm »
If someone took a look at the file checking code (im sure you can freely download the software for filecheking) im sure it could be reverse engineered, im not sure why nobody has actually done this yet.

Sorry GIGI about sending you on the wild goose chase, but i tried that about half a year ago and it solved all my problems, I guess they have updated, I dont really play OFP that much anymore.

Edit: if you modified ALL the files in merged, on the file checkers it would bring up all the .paa files but as many people know the Russian version of OFP envokes this warning anyway regardless of weather they modified the merged, maybe you could do that and try to pass it off as a Russian copy?
Blow me.

GIGI

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Colors of the soldiers
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2004, 08:01:11 am »
Hey Louden you don't have to be sorry, I'm rather thankful for you trying to help :).

I'm trying to make that when the game applies a texture it takes another one from where I want it to. For instance instead of texture1.paa I want it to take another one (which is loaded by an addon), texture2.paa. Anyone any ideas how to achieve that?

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Colors of the soldiers
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2004, 12:48:24 am »
yes i think a mod folder would for this u put ure cheats in the mod folder.

call it wgl for instance and then u create a copy of ure ofp exe and then properties then change the target to this "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\"WGL"-nosplash-"FlashpointResistance.exe"

and then load that up and i think it may change the merged pbo files if u had ure modifed ones in the wgl mod folder in ure ofp addons folder. i am only guessing as i havent really tried this but maybe this could work.

hope this helps
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

Retro

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
or
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2004, 07:09:30 am »
*deleted*

GIGI

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Colors of the soldiers
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2004, 06:20:42 pm »
yes i think a mod folder would for this u put ure cheats in the mod folder.

call it wgl for instance and then u create a copy of ure ofp exe and then properties then change the target to this "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\"WGL"-nosplash-"FlashpointResistance.exe"

and then load that up and i think it may change the merged pbo files if u had ure modifed ones in the wgl mod folder in ure ofp addons folder. i am only guessing as i havent really tried this but maybe this could work.

hope this helps

Yeah, but that's what I've been trying to do for almost a week now, it doesn't work. When I was speaking of changing textures, it was about hacking somehow the memory, puting my textures instead those charged by OFP. I read a tutorial hacking, now I can change Mineswepper score lol. Never found a tutorial about changing textures in a game...

how about you buy a new comp a decent one then get good as its the only way in ofp try and calm ur ego down and try and actually get goob - n00b
hehehehe

Ok, good like you you mean? But THAT'S what I'm trying to do, you didn't understand that Retro-minded you are! In fact not as good as you, I don't want wireframe, aimbot, anti-recoil, G36 hack, wallhack and you name it ;) :P.

Retro

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
i dont use any
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2004, 09:28:15 pm »
*deleted*

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: i dont use any
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2004, 11:34:14 pm »
Quote from: Retro
I dont use any faggot i just wanna know if any of these are real as people never stop talking about it !
I own without cheats all it takes is a decent comp !
simple minded whos the one with the massive ego who wants to own and yet deep down you dont own lemonade and why because your a n00b
so stfu and sit down  :lol:

OK you know they are real, now go f.u.c.k off elsewhere and stop using 12 yearold script kiddie words like "n00b" and "own"

Mullar should ban your ass.
Blow me.

Retro

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
lool
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2004, 05:27:40 am »
*deleted*

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Re: lool
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2004, 12:40:07 pm »
Quote from: Retro
read what it says at the bottom everytime u post BLOW ME !
faggot butt mofo i,d duck own u even with ur cheats  :lol:

Retro, f-u-ck off,..
If you want to be here ok, but stop whineing and flaming, go and make your flame forum,  just respect that, or jerk off
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Grama

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Colors of the soldiers
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2005, 12:59:25 am »
maybe ban retro....GIGI good one whant can we do with the cheatpack cen we use the aimbot?

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Colors of the soldiers
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2005, 02:47:02 pm »
Some filecheckers also check the date that the file was modified, so u need to somewhow reset the time of the merged.pbo to coincide with all of your other ofp files.

Otherwise, just leave the merged.pbo well alone, and get the ofp.exe to run a modified merged.pbo instead of this original