Author Topic: Weapons Trainers 1.00/1.01  (Read 4931 times)

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Weapons Trainers 1.00/1.01
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2004, 07:23:27 am »
figure out the ammo and use the same process for nades/traps,
should work.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2004, 07:47:43 am »
I've been messing with it, and there seems to be a main integer for ammo in clip , and then an integer for number of clips. I've tried setting my trainer to freeze both of these integers, but is just doesn't seem to work. Even if I alter them during the game using artmoney, it doesn't seem to have any effect.  Did they change something in the 1.01 patch to fix it where you can't freeze the integer?  The integer for 1.01 begins at 00CBF4D0 ,  which is rounds in clip.  4D4 is the number of clips/grenades.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2004, 11:12:39 am »
It might just be writing to that adress while the source is something else. Try putting a breakpoint there.

When you make unlimited ammo, clips are calculated together with ammo. So if you got 2 full clips of M16 (we say it's 26 rounds) you take 26*2.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2004, 11:35:27 am »
I think I see what your saying, but I don't know what a "breakpoint" is exactly. (Sorry I'm still pretty new to all this).  Is that how I would find the main address?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2004, 04:22:18 pm »
Yes, you can use T-searchs autohack or use softice.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2004, 09:32:27 pm »
Ok, I'll give that a try mullah.  Could you still tell me exactly what a "breakpoint" is.  I still don't understand that part.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2004, 09:37:20 pm »
you could probably find out at www.gamehacking.com

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2004, 11:26:32 pm »
Thanks for the link man, I'm checking into it.  Now I'm having another problem though,  TSearch works a lot better for this sort of thing than artmoney...  but I believe whats happening is each time the game is reloaded, the specific codes that controll ammo change. I can use TSearch to alter the game while it's running, and change ammo/grenades however I want. But if I program my trainer to do it, then reload the game, the code has moved to a new spot and my trainer doesn't alter the correct code anymore.  I searched thinking maybe there was a large section of code, set aside for the ammo to bounce around in, but it seems to just be mixed in with all sorts of other stuff.  Plus, different guns and different classes all seem to have different locations in the code. The only thing I've been able to adjust for everyone is booby traps and grenades.  Help!  :D

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2004, 11:36:50 pm »
Okay, I don't even have to reload the game.  Just leaving the room or changing maps moves the code into a completely address.  Isn't there a way I can find the settings for how much ammo of each gun you begin with? Kind of like altering the weap.ini file for the demo.  That way I could just try to freeze the amount of clips or something..   I'm making progress, but now I'm confused more than ever as to how the code for ammo is able to jump around to different address' in the memory.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2004, 02:03:57 am »
Quote from: Warrior
Ok, I'll give that a try mullah.  Could you still tell me exactly what a "breakpoint" is.  I still don't understand that part.

When you put a breakpoint on an adress you look at what other adresses read or write to the value that adress has. You've found a display adress that is controlled from somewhere else.  You "usually" put breakpoints through debuggers. Those stop or break the run process of the application, enabling you to use the debugger to check the ASM operations there. This is a method which takes you directly to where ammo is calculated, once you know the location you can change the operations there.

This is basically what autohack does (it doens't break though). It NOPs (=no operation, makes nothing to happen, ammo stops decreasing) out the instructions automatically for you.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2004, 05:16:23 am »
Thanks a lot for the help mullah.  You're the only one who ever seems to give any real advice or explanations to anything. I think most everyone else around here just wants to "heckle" each other with riddles. But to you, THANKS!   Out of curiosity, If I make a really nice trainer, will that help get me into the dev section?   Or do I still have to do that reverse cbf extraction junk?   Trying that was such a headache  :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2004, 09:34:39 am »
He is one of the smart ones here.....unlike myself LOL!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2004, 10:18:36 am »
A trainer in a programming language is required, you can also read the requirements in the inner circle  :wink:

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2004, 10:48:15 am »
10-4     Maybe you could help me out with a little something else. I posted the same question in my "Ammo Trainer" topic, but I was wondering if you might have any idea how I could go about finding the address's for editing the weapons of deathmatch fighters.  I've tried searching all around the area of the regular classes, but it doesn't seem to be there. Any suggestions on how I could find what they are?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2004, 02:19:07 pm »
Hey Ballbreaker the link in your sig is 63.236.94.175 ......owned and paid for by Take2. :wink:

Funny web page everyone should read it!

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*