Author Topic: Can't download files 404 error  (Read 51 times)

Ruster83

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Can't download files 404 error
« on: September 29, 2020, 03:53:24 am »
title

Hawker

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Can't download files 404 error
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 07:07:11 pm »
Same issue for me. No one link for anything is properly working, each of them is redirecting me to the main site of TKC-Community forum  :icon_sad2. Any possibility of fixing it sooner or later? My brother and brother-in-law are warmed up for some TKC SCP fun in multiplayer  :icon_thumbsup

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 09:16:07 pm »
No file is lost, but downloads are no longer hosted here and won't be any time soon. I might upload a repository to an external site later on, but for the time being someone would have to share a link with you.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Hawker

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 06:06:32 pm »
No file is lost, but downloads are no longer hosted here and won't be any time soon. I might upload a repository to an external site later on, but for the time being someone would have to share a link with you.
Hey, thanks for the info. I think there isn't any possibility of doing it anytime soon, right? (mby putting the stuff (temporarily) on Drive, Dropbox or Yandex..?)

ID changer would come in handy as well :D

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 09:26:35 pm »
It won't be anytime very soon, but I will review old drives when moving to a new computer, which should be sometime in the next few months.

I don't remember how the ID changer works, but I think we ended up with a version that's memory based, and that will most likely not work with new .exe's .
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.