General Public Section > Off Topic

Can't download files 404 error

(1/2) > >>

Ruster83:
title

Hawker:
Same issue for me. No one link for anything is properly working, each of them is redirecting me to the main site of TKC-Community forum  :icon_sad2. Any possibility of fixing it sooner or later? My brother and brother-in-law are warmed up for some TKC SCP fun in multiplayer  :icon_thumbsup

M. O.:
No file is lost, but downloads are no longer hosted here and won't be any time soon. I might upload a repository to an external site later on, but for the time being someone would have to share a link with you.

Hawker:

--- Quote from: M. O. on October 27, 2020, 09:16:07 pm ---No file is lost, but downloads are no longer hosted here and won't be any time soon. I might upload a repository to an external site later on, but for the time being someone would have to share a link with you.

--- End quote ---
Hey, thanks for the info. I think there isn't any possibility of doing it anytime soon, right? (mby putting the stuff (temporarily) on Drive, Dropbox or Yandex..?)

ID changer would come in handy as well :D

M. O.:
It won't be anytime very soon, but I will review old drives when moving to a new computer, which should be sometime in the next few months.

I don't remember how the ID changer works, but I think we ended up with a version that's memory based, and that will most likely not work with new .exe's .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version