Author Topic: TKC for OFP 1.99  (Read 402 times)

Hawker

• Poptart
    • View Profile
TKC for OFP 1.99
« on: September 27, 2020, 03:37:56 am »
Hi guys.

Sorry that I'm writing this topic to this thread, which is (in first order) not used for game stuffs, but I am really hoping someone will read this post in this thread (I give it a bigger probability :smile ).

The OFP is nowadays not so much played as it used to be, but people still play it. Because there are no official clan-wars, I really wanted to try (just for fun :smile) the TKC supercheatpack. However, most of the servers are on version 1.99 (which uses a different .exe file - ColdWarAssault.exe instead of FlashpointResistance.exe). So I wanted to ask, whether there is a version of the TKC cheatpack, that could be run under this newer version of the OFP?

Thanks in advance for the help :smile.

Small disclaimer - OFP is now officially cold Arma: Cold War Assault, because the creator of this great game - Bohemia Interactive, lost the licence for using the trademark of the name Operation Flashpoint, so they released an official patch for it - version 1.99, which changes the game files, names, and so on...

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: TKC for OFP 1.99
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 12:11:47 pm »
The supercheatpack should still work, but trainer-based cheats won?t. I have it somewhere, I?ll put up a link if I find it.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Hawker

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 06:42:56 pm »
I've tried to install it by renaming the ColdWarAssault.exe file to FlashpointResistance.exe, but the installer made an error because of different versions of the game (1.99 instead of 1.96  :icon_sad2  :icon_confused2).

If there would be anyone who has the source code to be applied to the .exe file (hopefully in C++), I'd be probably able to modify the original game source code (I have it, actually) and maybe run it.. :)

EDIT: I've read over some threads and found out there was a version for the 1.99 CWA version of OFP made by userpc. If anyone does have it, I'd be really grateful to patch it through :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:58:34 am by Hawker »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 05:40:20 pm »
Link to SCP is up for 30 days in another thread.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.