General Public Section > Off Topic

I came back with a new thing...

(1/1)

JazzIvan:
Hi ya'll:

Miss me?

I've been recently playing AOE 3 these days, and I have got hacks along with kinds of exlpoits. So I wonder if we do possibly open a new forum for AOE 3? It still has a proper player base (like 1k+ averagely on weekends), and with my advertisement I think we can attract many peoeple here. Also since I'm selling the premium hack version, if it is allowed I can sell hacks here with the forum taking a portion of sales.

Some extra questions: are people still making M &B hacks? Is MrMedic still around? And Z how have you been?

JazzIvan:
Also Z:

You really should play that game too. That's a decent game requiring minimum pc config (game from 2005), mininum connection (8 players playing from 3 continents no laggy), and I can give you free accounts and hacks. Nothing you need to worry about! :)

CHUJ88:
Well i would like to play AoE 3 multiplayer. I bought in 2012 Aoe3 for my best friend for his birthsday but i personally dont have Aoe3.

btw since the download section doesnt work, only few players visit this forum hoping for a working download section:)

JazzIvan:

--- Quote from: CHUJ88 on March 03, 2020, 05:24:35 pm ---Well i would like to play AoE 3 multiplayer. I bought in 2012 Aoe3 for my best friend for his birthsday but i personally dont have Aoe3.

btw since the download section doesnt work, only few players visit this forum hoping for a working download section:)

--- End quote ---

You should try that out. If you need accounts HMU  :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude:
@ JazzIvan:

Sent you a PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version