Author Topic: I came back with a new thing...  (Read 398 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
I came back with a new thing...
« on: March 03, 2020, 06:04:08 am »
Hi ya'll:

Miss me?

I've been recently playing AOE 3 these days, and I have got hacks along with kinds of exlpoits. So I wonder if we do possibly open a new forum for AOE 3? It still has a proper player base (like 1k+ averagely on weekends), and with my advertisement I think we can attract many peoeple here. Also since I'm selling the premium hack version, if it is allowed I can sell hacks here with the forum taking a portion of sales.

Some extra questions: are people still making M &B hacks? Is MrMedic still around? And Z how have you been?
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
Re: I came back with a new thing...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 06:15:21 am »
Also Z:

You really should play that game too. That's a decent game requiring minimum pc config (game from 2005), mininum connection (8 players playing from 3 continents no laggy), and I can give you free accounts and hacks. Nothing you need to worry about! :)
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

CHUJ88

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 05:24:35 pm »
Well i would like to play AoE 3 multiplayer. I bought in 2012 Aoe3 for my best friend for his birthsday but i personally dont have Aoe3.

btw since the download section doesnt work, only few players visit this forum hoping for a working download section:)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 06:30:32 pm »
Well i would like to play AoE 3 multiplayer. I bought in 2012 Aoe3 for my best friend for his birthsday but i personally dont have Aoe3.

btw since the download section doesnt work, only few players visit this forum hoping for a working download section:)

You should try that out. If you need accounts HMU  :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 09:16:44 pm »
@ JazzIvan:

Sent you a PM.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*