Author Topic: Final Solution to the Warband Question  (Read 1490 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Final Solution to the Warband Question
« on: August 07, 2018, 05:08:36 pm »
Since some time ago only posts in MB section are about begging for WB autoblock or other hacks.... Users should help others. Lets give a rod – not a fish! Personally im much more into strategy games hacking and made dozens of trainers and cheatengine tables for them so - some of active and experienced warband hackers  - post a some tips, guide on how to make warband wallhack(fairly easy to make one, i made one like 2 years ago) or autoblock. Some more complex hacks with multiple functions are much more time consuming to make and i understand why some people want cash for them but if we are talking about as simple hack as autoblock - lets stop this madness and show people how to make it! There is some info in this section about it but as we can see its not enough for a newbie hackers.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:20:43 pm by feldmarschall »
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

DangerDolan91

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Final Solution to the Warband Question
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 01:54:08 am »
Since some time ago only posts in MB section are about begging for WB autoblock or other hacks.... Users should help others. Lets give a rod – not a fish! Personally im much more into strategy games hacking and made dozens of trainers and cheatengine tables for them so - some of active and experienced warband hackers  - post a some tips, guide on how to make warband wallhack(fairly easy to make one, i made one like 2 years ago) or autoblock. Some more complex hacks with multiple functions are much more time consuming to make and i understand why some people want cash for them but if we are talking about as simple hack as autoblock - lets stop this madness and show people how to make it! There is some info in this section about it but as we can see its not enough for a newbie hackers.

Couldn't agree more. I just want a simple autoblock.
''For helvete, Kan du inte Cykla Ellor?''

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 04:08:46 pm »

Couldn't agree more. I just want a simple autoblock.
My point is that there should be  some guide or tips how to do it alone  for the newest update so this site would be actually about learning how to hack and not how to beg for pay to use hacks.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 01:59:35 am by feldmarschall »
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

TimoTay

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 05:18:17 pm »
I would love to learn how to make a simple wh! I can't seem to PM you tho :(

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 05:26:15 pm »
quite a few tutorials and more than enough info has been posted over the years.. the problem is .. not that we dont share info , its that they cant be bothered to put the time in and actually learn how to create.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:29 pm »
the worst thing you can do to anyone with even an inkling of inspiration is give them the solution , it will kill their intuitiveness straight off the bat.
many many years of doing this has taught me that. :smile give a man a fish .. you feed him for a day .. teach the man how to fish , you feed him for a lifetime.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 02:06:48 am »
quite a few tutorials and more than enough info has been posted over the years.. the problem is .. not that we dont share info , its that they cant be bothered to put the time in and actually learn how to create.
I know but people who just registered on the forum dont have a clue that there was some info posted about how to make certain things and some doesnt work since Warband had a lot of updates etc.. I think its good time to post some tutorial about making a autoblock for current WB version so people would learn something and gonna know how to fish, im not talking about posting on forum some ready to use program

Maximus768

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 05:31:21 pm »

How about you show us then, how to make an autoblock, sense it's easy.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 06:05:53 pm »
I know but people who just registered on the forum dont have a clue that there was some info posted about how to make certain things and some doesnt work since Warband had a lot of updates etc.. I think its good time to post some tutorial about making a autoblock for current WB version so people would learn something and gonna know how to fish, im not talking about posting on forum some ready to use program

write a tutorial then. :smile

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 08:16:38 pm »

write a tutorial then. :smile
I wrote that  im more into strategy games hacking, had some break from WB, started playing few days ago and im as good at it as i was before, without any cheats.  I heard that this new version has some kind of anticheat? Anyway it seems that it allows injecting cheatengine to the exe just fine. Somebody who made several hacks for this game in the past should wrote some short guide, i made only a wallhack for WB because it was useful for me in one mod.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 06:35:07 pm »
Ahh right .. when i get the time i will see what i can do about a tutorial for the latest version , if in the meentime someone else would like to do it , that would be good. :smile

acceptedid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 10:54:59 pm »
Question: can you make autoblock in python? I already have a memory writer in python, but I'm new to coding so I need some guidance

The Doctor

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 02:11:15 am »
You guys do know that Mr Medic's older version that was released some time ago, and that of MrCammo's (don't use his injector) still work right? Inject it on module selection, works like a charm.

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=469
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=453

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2018, 10:43:53 am »
Filesize: 161.42kB  Downloads (3139)
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=469

Filesize: 133.34kB  Downloads (3385) 
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=453

That's 6524 downloads as I post.

Cool.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
  • ich habe einen klenin penis
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2018, 07:00:54 pm »
Anyone Got a solution to unban yourself from a server on M&B.