Author Topic: So what is the situation with the Autoblock for 173 update?  (Read 10294 times)

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
  • ich habe einen klenin penis
    • View Profile
Re: So what is the situation with the Autoblock for 173 update?
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2018, 01:29:17 am »
i only banned him once .. and thats because he told us all he was going to find and kill zoldude lol , i actually banned him to save him because if z had got it into his head ... z would of found and killed camo .. mean old bastard z mate , mean and old ... nothing worse lol

Where do i download it?

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=477

DangerDolan91

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2018, 01:37:34 pm »
i cant discuss sales on the forum , and you should know better , send me a pm and maybe we can work something out , as you know .. its against the rules on here to talk about selling. and mullahs ok , he hosts , pays for this so dont ask me about prices again. btw hows your best friend mrcamo, he got promoted to head maggot cleaner yet lol ?

I start the game, go into a server. Go back ot desktop, open the hack. Go back to the game. Press 0. And the game eather crashes or nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong here? is my pc totaly uselss with this hack but for some reason, Mr Medics OLD hack that actuelly works for Mount and Blad With Fire and Sword WORKES. :)
''For helvete, Kan du inte Cykla Ellor?''

getsoverdown

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2018, 03:20:16 pm »
i cant discuss sales on the forum , and you should know better , send me a pm and maybe we can work something out , as you know .. its against the rules on here to talk about selling. and mullahs ok , he hosts , pays for this so dont ask me about prices again. btw hows your best friend mrcamo, he got promoted to head maggot cleaner yet lol ?

I start the game, go into a server. Go back ot desktop, open the hack. Go back to the game. Press 0. And the game eather crashes or nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong here? is my pc totaly uselss with this hack but for some reason, Mr Medics OLD hack that actuelly works for Mount and Blad With Fire and Sword WORKES. :)
is there an aimbot in the hack for Mb Fire And Sword ?

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2018, 03:57:44 pm »

Run the exe as a Administrator and it should pop up. 

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2018, 04:52:09 pm »
when running the new public one there is no crash but the same thing that happened with the 1.72 version of medics hack is the whole game goes from 60 fps down to like 5fps when i turn on any of the hacks and the whole game is unplayable anyone know what to do about it? really wanna make it work

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2018, 04:54:16 pm »
nvm about this message didnt read the aimbot was disabled but still the lagging fps dropping when using the autoblock and or autochamber 1-5fps cant even see anything when playing cus freezes constantly no matter what i set the adjusting speed on if its high or low doesnt changes the huge fps drops when i join my own host server and if i go publics it happens too pls help
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:39:15 pm by tigerarrow »

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2018, 04:57:35 pm »
also the autoblock is just blocking down not any other directions when i fight people in merc

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2018, 08:09:54 pm »
nvm about this message didnt read the aimbot was disabled but still the lagging fps dropping when using the autoblock and or autochamber 1-5fps cant even see anything when playing cus freezes constantly no matter what i set the adjusting speed on if its high or low doesnt changes the huge fps drops when i join my own host server and if i go publics it happens too pls help

The only thing that works is the Autoblock, You must turn automatic on in game for blocking for the autoblock to be able to work and also hold down the block button rather than click it.

The lag issue must be with your pc, I had the same problem and adjusting the speed fixed all the lag coming from the Menu.

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2018, 09:02:57 pm »
but none of the other autoblocks from any other persons gives the laggs like from mrcamo or others that been made but mrmedics always gives me huge fps drops after the 1.71 version he made it started doing that and ofc i got the blocking on auto in the options but the huge fps drops only comes from his programs back in the old days with the 1.6 versions and suchs it never did and its not like anything changed on my pc + my pc can run far cry 5 without laggs and my connection is fully stable in all the servers i am on but yet still the huge fps drops its not my pc but the program that does something to my game since i can still use older version autoblocks which doesnt do it the reason i want this one to work is for the shift + right click for overhead block to duels and the zoom hack which some of the other versions i been using before doesnt have but the laggs makes it impossible to use also the adjusting speed thing i tried too and doesnt change anything about the laggs

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2018, 10:34:50 pm »
but none of the other autoblocks from any other persons gives the laggs like from mrcamo or others that been made but mrmedics always gives me huge fps drops after the 1.71 version he made it started doing that and ofc i got the blocking on auto in the options but the huge fps drops only comes from his programs back in the old days with the 1.6 versions and suchs it never did and its not like anything changed on my pc + my pc can run far cry 5 without laggs and my connection is fully stable in all the servers i am on but yet still the huge fps drops its not my pc but the program that does something to my game since i can still use older version autoblocks which doesnt do it the reason i want this one to work is for the shift + right click for overhead block to duels and the zoom hack which some of the other versions i been using before doesnt have but the laggs makes it impossible to use also the adjusting speed thing i tried too and doesnt change anything about the laggs

I have no clue then.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2018, 11:48:42 pm »
i think you best turn off your anti virus , thats the only thing i can think of about the lag , or you using windows 10? ( which is shite ) .. somethings causing the lag other than the hack .. probably some memory scannner shit ie av or win 10

i have 150 megabytes internet , a fairly shit pc to test and it runs fine ... win 7 .. only has a 3.6 8 core with only 32 gig of ram so its a shit base test pc and it runs it fine , so dunno what you people have but it runs fine on what i tested it on, so i have no idea whats causing the lag sorry but i think its your end, and thats something you need to fix, the hack works fine for the majority of us.
and the only thing that will cause a fps drop when running any hack is a slow pc. :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2018, 11:54:20 pm »
i think you best turn off your anti virus , thats the only thing i can think of about the lag , or you using windows 10? ( which is shite ) .. somethings causing the lag other than the hack .. probably some memory scannner shit ie av or win 10

i have 150 megabytes internet , a fairly shit pc to test and it runs fine ... win 7 .. only has a 3.6 8 core with only 32 gig of ram so its a shit base test pc and it runs it fine , so dunno what you people have but it runs fine on what i tested it on, so i have no idea whats causing the lag sorry but i think its your end, and thats something you need to fix, the hack works fine for the majority of us.
and the only thing that will cause a fps drop when running any hack is a slow pc. :smile

Medic got a question is there a way I can debug Mount & blade to find out what is causing a crash? 

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2018, 11:55:20 pm »
yes, launch it via a debugger.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:11:05 am by MrMedic »

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2018, 11:55:57 pm »

U got a trusted debugger i can get ?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2018, 12:01:15 am »

U got a trusted debugger i can get ?

i use my own debugger that i made but numega is ok .