Author Topic: do we have an discord?  (Read 374 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
do we have an discord?
« on: April 24, 2018, 03:01:45 am »
I remember back to last May when Medic you were talking to me about creating a discord, sorry but you were so drunk that time that I didn't get what you werre saying...but do we need to get a discord now? Or even do we have one.
Idk how discord exactly works or if the free channel can take our community fine...or if it still worth it, since now all cheat makers are having break now(hopefully not permanently lol).
TS if fine, but I just think discord more convinient for casual talking plus TS mobile version really sucks; for a lot of times I stopped by, I saw 2-3 ppl in TS server but had no idea which channel they were...
So...idk if we need one but if thats that easy why dont we make one...felt out of touch for so long. Z I miss the old time hanging around with you on TS last year!
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: do we have an discord?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 02:11:19 pm »
Eddie 2G has/had a Discord channel set up and I was an admin on it.
Discord developed an issue that at the time screwed up everyone's accounts and required everyone to reinstall the program...I never did.

When I am online via voice I use MrMedics TS.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: do we have an discord?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 12:14:49 am »
I remember back to last May when Medic you were talking to me about creating a discord

we do if you want to make one , but no fucking way are you being an admin on it , you tend to go daft when theres a full moon ( china time ). :smile

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157