Author Topic: How can i use Chinese Aboriginal Hack  (Read 765 times)

Djdikkat11

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
How can i use Chinese Aboriginal Hack
« on: December 19, 2017, 07:54:15 pm »
anyone has an idea for how can ı use Chinese Aboriginal Hack (this topic: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,15078.msg129175.html#msg129175 )

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
Re: How can i use Chinese Aboriginal Hack
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 07:27:59 am »
lol its so outdated now...from three years ago and lame trash.
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:28:11 am »
Hey Jazz whats up?
How is Uni this year?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 11:57:01 am »
Hey Jazz whats up?
How is Uni this year?

Hey what’s up?
Well I don’t want to admit but it’s getting tougher and tougher...
No.1 philosophy program in the world is not only a name!

Btw I drove from western PA to Columbia SC then Great Smoky Mountains during the Thanksgiving, and got pulled over near THE SAME COUNTY in WV when go n come back...felt like shit! :(
And also my several buddies are suggesting to go LA this spring break. Srsly if u want I can pay you a visit! No jking
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 09:57:23 pm »
This reminds me of when Mulla Omar was taking a class at Berkley and asked to meet up for a beer!

It is a 14 hour non stop drive (each way) from L.A. to town near me...if the weather is good and the roads are clear and open.
No air ports with jet traffic within a days drive...closest being in Reno,Nevada which is in another State.

The reason I live here is it is the place on the west coast which has the least earthquakes and safest from atomic attacks and fallout drift from other targets.

Most days of the year I can see over 150 miles and fish and game are teaming about.

Now if my internet would stop disconnecting me every 5-8 minutes I could play online games!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 07:59:39 am »
This reminds me of when Mulla Omar was taking a class at Berkley and asked to meet up for a beer!

It is a 14 hour non stop drive (each way) from L.A. to town near me...if the weather is good and the roads are clear and open.
No air ports with jet traffic within a days drive...closest being in Reno,Nevada which is in another State.

The reason I live here is it is the place on the west coast which has the least earthquakes and safest from atomic attacks and fallout drift from other targets.

Most days of the year I can see over 150 miles and fish and game are teaming about.

Now if my internet would stop disconnecting me every 5-8 minutes I could play online games!

How is that....
Honestly man, if we end up going LA in spring and can manage to rent a decent car, I absolutely don't mind drive all the way to your place!! That will be a dope drive I guess.
8 hours accomplished now it's the time for new challenge :p