Author Topic: WARBAND HACK | UNBLOCKABLE | AUTOBLOCK | ESP v1.172 NW - PW - NATIVE - MERC  (Read 23356 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: WARBAND HACK | UNBLOCKABLE | AUTOBLOCK | ESP v1.172 NW - PW - NATIVE - MERC
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2017, 02:05:15 am »
I contacted him privatelty, but I thought if I contact him thru the forum maybe I might double my chance of him replying to me. Thats all
My sincere apology for any trouble I caused.

Fair enough.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

saif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2017, 06:03:51 am »
Unblockable Ain't working

works for me fine.
What does the unblockable do and how do i use it sorry for asking stupid questions And do i have to change the attack settings in options
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:09:45 am by saif »

Goddyf

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2017, 01:45:09 am »
Hello guys does the attack timer or the body pourcentage work on NW ?
Really nice hack btw.

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
  • ich habe einen klenin penis
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2017, 07:20:19 pm »
Really nice hack btw.

the attack timer is something to do with the Unblockable, I think that's what frank told me.

And not sure what the Body Percentage does

Goddyf

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2017, 08:25:33 pm »
Really nice hack btw.

the attack timer is something to do with the Unblockable, I think that's what frank told me.

Aaaah ok

saif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2017, 07:05:35 am »
Really nice hack btw.

what do you use in the attack timer like whats your timer set to?

saif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2017, 07:08:04 am »
I can't seem to make the unblockable work idk if am doing something wrong, Like what does the attack timer do and what weapon does the unblockable work for and does the attack timer has to be changed depending on what weapon am using, LOL sorry for asking stupid shit

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2017, 07:19:22 pm »
I can't seem to make the unblockable work idk if am doing something wrong, Like what does the attack timer do and what weapon does the unblockable work for and does the attack timer has to be changed depending on what weapon am using, LOL sorry for asking stupid shit

in Native the only things that work with unblockable is the pikes or staff. In NW the baynet works and so does the Pike in that game.

The attack timer i use is 15 which is the default time and the unblockable seems to work well with that.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2017, 01:23:56 am »

in Native the only things that work with unblockable is the pikes or staff. In NW the baynet works and so does the Pike in that game.

The attack timer i use is 15 which is the default time and the unblockable seems to work well with that.

the best way is to read their anger value and coincide it with the attack , that gets a hit every time and you never get hit you always block their attack, that's how i do it , i dont know how frank does it , never tried his hack.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Rakenson

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2017, 08:09:54 pm »
Sometimes closes my game with error "RGL Error: Steam not Running". Then immediately closes Steam. Any tips?

Edit: Nvm, fixed it. Sorry  :icon_teehee

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2017, 09:12:13 pm »

the best way is to read their anger value and coincide it with the attack , that gets a hit every time and you never get hit you always block their attack, that's how i do it , i dont know how frank does it , never tried his hack.

not sure what all this means, but nice  :icon_magician

saif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2017, 04:16:49 am »

not sure what all this means, but nice  :icon_magician
Thanks for replying <3 (no homo)

Mercenary_Frank

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2017, 04:20:30 am »

I moved onto bigger projects mate like PUBG and Fortnite

Djdikkat11

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2017, 09:15:15 pm »
what is the best settings for the attack timer

shoomama

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2017, 06:08:24 am »
When I switch to PW mode the autoblock no longer works. Works like a gem for NW and Native though. Anyone know how to fix the PW glitch?