Author Topic: Interesting memory adresses in game  (Read 1144 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Interesting memory adresses in game
« on: August 14, 2017, 05:03:31 pm »
I have made a screenshot with explanation of adresses in game i try to hack. Is there any info i dont see which could lead to solve desync problem? This is made in singleplayer mode because in multiplayer its problematic to check it.

First two adresses are connected to unit accuracy in way that they are responsible for loading aresses from file to battle
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

Mercenary_Frank

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting memory adresses in game
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:57:09 pm »
Could you first tell us what game this is?

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 11:06:54 pm »
Of course, it can apply to two games since they have same mechanics: Empire TOtal War and Napoleon Total war, both havent anticheats only desync issues normal to peer to peer games. I have over 200(!!!) Cheat Engine tables for both of them but i want to make them work in multiplayer by some modifications in game memory and possibly packet editin and i dont know how.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

Mercenary_Frank

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 12:23:02 am »
lol You are not going to be able to create hack for NTW or ETW

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 01:38:26 am »
Of course, it can apply to two games since they have same mechanics: Empire TOtal War and Napoleon Total war, both havent anticheats only desync issues normal to peer to peer games. I have over 200(!!!) Cheat Engine tables for both of them but i want to make them work in multiplayer by some modifications in game memory and possibly packet editin and i dont know how.

this is twice now , find what scans it ( it will look to you like its scanning for no reason ) thats the desync. then fix it so it reports normal values ie log what it was before you change it and when that routine scans it send the logged value. ( in other words tell it to go fuck its self. )
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 11:07:38 pm »
lol You are not going to be able to create hack for NTW or ETW
They said same thing to Hannibal about plan to transport elephants through Alps and you know what happened. But really why you think its impossible? I made more than 200 cheat tables for those games its just matter now to make them work in multiplayer mode.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 04:27:26 am »

this is twice now , find what scans it ( it will look to you like its scanning for no reason ) thats the desync. then fix it so it reports normal values ie log what it was before you change it and when that routine scans it send the logged value. ( in other words tell it to go fuck its self. )
I checked what has acces to it with cheat engine, how can i check what "scans" it? With what tool? Cheat Engine shows nothing interesting.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 12:41:42 am »
cheat engine.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 01:08:23 am »
cheat engine.
Nothing has acces al the time only frist two adresses mov edx,[eax+00000140] and second one. Edx is unit statistic in hexadecimal.
This with 160 ending counts ammo so it may check if amount of shot ammo is adequate to kills with particular accuracy but if i disable it there not gonna be just any projectiles and nobody will die = desync.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 03:38:39 am »
ok good luck.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 11:18:43 pm »
ok good luck.
Thanks but that would be less luck and more possible with a bit more of help.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 06:07:36 pm »
Refresh, im still interested in hacking it - there are many good hackers not only focused on MB so...