Author Topic: New tools will be hosted  (Read 2949 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
New tools will be hosted
« on: January 11, 2004, 11:28:42 pm »
OFP-file extractor and compressor, will be hosted at TKC.

Purpose is map-hacks.

Also a Spamgenerator (get anyone kicked) will be found at the mainsite.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

fish

nice
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 05:42:21 am »
hi dude hmm nice to see u are gona work on ofp it seems like all ur guys just play vc or do thay i have been playing ofp since the day it came out and im sick of the rules and regulations and i would love to get one over on a few peeps i like the idea of joining a server and  causeing major destruction and killing all ..  :twisted: i will be watching ur site closely and when i see some hacks or cheats for ofp i will see if maybe we could get a night of ofp rampage or somthin

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
New tools will be hosted
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 08:51:23 am »
Register fishy  :wink:
shut the fuck up!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
New tools will be hosted
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 10:16:39 am »
Right reg to post buddy.

Anyhow....we all are into playing online games and like many games.

As you may already know TKC was and still is the ONLY site that publicly deals with Vietcong.

We are now becomming active in ALL online games.

In a few days Fist Alpha will be on sale and after a period allowing Take2 to get it's sales and people start to become bored with the game play (perhaps about June 2004) TKC will start postng some of the things they have already made for it from testing the beta.

All the links to Vietcong cheats on sites like Multyplayer Cheats and other well know sites dirrect the downloads to TKC.
 :grandpa

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
Re: nice
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2004, 02:16:38 pm »
Quote from: fish
hi dude hmm nice to see u are gona work on ofp it seems like all ur guys just play vc or do thay i have been playing ofp since the day it came out and im sick of the rules and regulations and i would love to get one over on a few peeps i like the idea of joining a server and  causeing major destruction and killing all ..  :twisted: i will be watching ur site closely and when i see some hacks or cheats for ofp i will see if maybe we could get a night of ofp rampage or somthin

ah yes lol, of course we have ofp hacks... i only forgot to fix the links
check the links later today

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
Re: nice
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 04:28:24 pm »
Quote from: fish

Yeah that would be great. However we need more OFPers for these forums (other games too) to start it up seriously. Some things are really funny to do if you are more than one person (ex console battlefield choppers at gamestart and fly them cargo to some islands).

Anonymous

New tools will be hosted
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 06:33:22 pm »
ok i just tryed to register but it says only addmins can make accounts i think its probly cuz u guys moving sites maybe?? ..ok i think i can get ofp players to join in the fun cuz we are so bored now we played this game for years and 1.94 is the last patch i dont think there is gona be anymore becuase thay are to busy wth ofp2 (i read that on a codmasters forum) so now is the time to strike  :twisted: i see the ammo trainers and a speedhack u have done nice work :D but i am pretty good at ofp allrdy im a very well none player.... :?: anyhow i will work on getting a couple of players.. :wink:

Anonymous

New tools will be hosted
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2004, 06:35:18 pm »
omg sorry im stonned forgot to put me blag name in on the above post .....(FISHY) :oops:

FISHY

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
New tools will be hosted
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 06:42:52 pm »
ahhaa i registerd now i dident notice the navigation section on the left .nifty :wink: sorry for the spam
OFP til we die and than some. The TKC corperation makes the battlefeild a place of wonders where anythin is possible

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
New tools will be hosted
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2004, 07:37:47 pm »
Quote from: Anonymous
ok i just tryed to register but it says only addmins can make accounts i think its probly cuz u guys moving sites maybe?? ..ok i think i can get ofp players to join in the fun cuz we are so bored now we played this game for years and 1.94 is the last patch i dont think there is gona be anymore becuase thay are to busy wth ofp2 (i read that on a codmasters forum) so now is the time to strike  :twisted: i see the ammo trainers and a speedhack u have done nice work :D but i am pretty good at ofp allrdy im a very well none player.... :?: anyhow i will work on getting a couple of players.. :wink:

Welcome aboard Fishy  :cheers
I have played OFP since it came out too, it's still a very good game. However, it lacks in variation (last thing variated was the CTI gamemode, funny when it was new), so I started to variate the game myself and found that everything was possible.

Anonymous

New tools will be hosted
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 03:55:52 am »
Why dont you guys do somthing usefull and make anti cheats insead of spoiling games for people.  I mean what is it with you people who want to cheat you R shit at games and the only way to win is to cheat.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
New tools will be hosted
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2004, 10:06:23 am »
Once, again we don't cheat to win. We don't give a damn about wins or losses.

Maybe you would cheat for stats or to win something stupid. But we cheaters play to have fun, therefore we cheat on intent and sometimes we also cheat obvious. Some of us do mass-TK people also, is that for stats also?

Anonymous

New tools will be hosted
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2004, 03:30:05 pm »
Thats a fair point, but when you do a public release, you get the idiots who cheat to win, cheat to get good scores. Please don't release the cheats !!!  :evil:

Anonymous

New tools will be hosted
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2004, 03:31:09 pm »
Well everybody in flashpoint plays to win and you are helping these people play to win by posting downloads on your site.  That is a majour problom seen as though flashpoint is all ready losing good players due to cheats like you so really your just adding to the problom.

By the way i never cheat and neither does our clan we fight against idiots like you guys. Why cant you play the game how it was ment to be played you know player against player no cheats included.

If any of you are stupid enough to come on our server with your tags on you will be kicked no questions asked.

I hate CHEATERS

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
New tools will be hosted
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2004, 04:53:29 pm »
Your words just show that you diddnt understand anything,
there are no rules that describe how a game should be played.
Now i could write a long text to explain this and why we are cheating but it will only end in a endless discussion pro and against cheating...
So lets stop this right here right now, you have your point of view and we got ours.
Just leave this side and never come back.
Goodbye