Author Topic: Looking for BTC  (Read 615 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
Looking for BTC
« on: July 10, 2017, 05:46:51 pm »
Dont move me (at least for a while). Anyone has BTC I only need the amount worth $75 i can send you more plz contact me?
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for BTC
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 05:47:35 pm »
As return I can help you contact Medic and sell u cheat since that bastard has disappeared for 2 long.
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

Traff

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 02:45:49 am »
Hey mate, Ill send you in the right direction. I am sure you have heard crypto has taken a plummet the past few days, which may mean its either a great time to invest, or a great time to back the hell out of it before it dies out. I will recommend you buy VIA Coinbase, a reputable website where you can buy and sell coins of all kinds, (BTC, LTC, ETH) If you are looking to build a portfolio that is a great place to start, and if you want to manage your coins and spread what you are investing in I would also recommend Bittrex, a trading exchange with all the altcoins you can think of, with live graphs of prices and great tools to help your decision making.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 12:14:53 pm »
Hey mate, Ill send you in the right direction. I am sure you have heard crypto has taken a plummet the past few days, which may mean its either a great time to invest, or a great time to back the hell out of it before it dies out. I will recommend you buy VIA Coinbase, a reputable website where you can buy and sell coins of all kinds, (BTC, LTC, ETH) If you are looking to build a portfolio that is a great place to start, and if you want to manage your coins and spread what you are investing in I would also recommend Bittrex, a trading exchange with all the altcoins you can think of, with live graphs of prices and great tools to help your decision making.

Im gonna start with Coinbase. Thx 4 ur help.