Author Topic: click  (Read 1467 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
click
« on: April 14, 2017, 01:43:12 pm »
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: click
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:53:59 pm »
FF will not let me connect.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 11:09:34 pm »
wtf is up with you , your sure your not mrcamo ?

U retard! I've been saying this to u for like 3 times and u've promised me for 3 times, now u even can't recognize wtf it is :).
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 11:12:24 pm »
wtf is up with you , your sure your not mrcamo ?

Dude u r losing ur business. U never understood how more effective mass industrialization can bring profits than traditional artifacts. :)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 11:13:39 pm »

I'll explain this fully later. Now I just wanna make a little troll, especially to Medic.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 08:28:32 pm »

I'll explain this fully later. Now I just wanna make a little troll, especially to Medic.

Well?
It has been 10 days already.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 09:55:00 pm »

WING WING ... ERRO IS THAT WOO MEDIC? I'll explain this fully later. Now I just wanna make a little troll, especially to GOD!.

I know what this penis is talking about , its an arma 3 hack he asked me to make for him ,he asked me 7 times on ts .. i eventually said yes just to shut him up.. i said yes when i have time to make one and you can sell it for me .. .hes probably skint and needs the money he's a student with fuck all else to do but post magnanimous bollox on a forum... and sit and talk shit no body cares about on teamspeak.. ps he is barely understandable his 'ingrish is tellible'.

Lol does boasting your hack and repeating your lame selling procedure everyday make yourself retarded yet arrogant? You know what...this is nothing about Arma3, and I even don't think u can make it lol. You claimed to be a super hacker, but all the hacks I've seen so far are just for some lameass outdated games...I don't see your hack for Battlefield 1, your hack for Rainbow Six Siege, Titanfall 2, or PUBG...yes you are the best hacker in M&B because you are the only one insisting lol...and that's it. Maybe you are better than that, but for the part of you just boasting how strong you are and talking shit about those antihacks yet showing nothing proven, how better are you than that Limey woman you talked about...what an irony...

I was trying to help, but now Medic you've lost hundreds of costumers in China. Good job...and btw I suggest to stop bitching me lol, in prevent of anything worse for you would happen. :)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 10:02:13 pm »

Well?
It has been 10 days already.

I'll finish my finals on Wednesday, and prob talk to you first on TS if you like...btw plz plz tell Medic not to drink so much everyday. It's even been worse now.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 10:15:43 pm »

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
  • ich habe einen klenin penis
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 10:29:17 pm »
Banter

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 10:31:23 pm »
how better are you than that Limey woman you talked about...

Anyone is better than the Queen!  :icon_laugh

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 11:02:55 pm »
Another MrMedic fan . :smile :icon_thumbsup

Now lets digress ...

This game : No anti cheat ( did have vac support but it is no longer available )

so that means anyone can hack it ..

Yet ... NO ONE can beat my hack.

so what is that saying i wonder.

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 11:54:47 pm »
Another MrMedic fan . :smile :icon_thumbsup

Now lets digress ...

This game : No anti cheat ( did have vac support but it is no longer available )

so that means anyone can hack it ..

Yet ... NO ONE can beat my hack.

so what is that saying i wonder.

Good job Medic, u successfully ruined my appetite on this specific day...

UK style food? Will that be fish 'n chips with fish and with chips?
May I have a cup of tea, madam?
No mate! Drink whisky mate! Listen to me! Listen to me! Stay drunk
act like us lol be strong
mate!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:47:18 am by JazzIvan »

JohnFlower

• Klass Klown
  • ich habe einen klenin penis
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 12:01:15 am »
Whats all this about lol who's the best hacker?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 12:38:13 am »
I have no idea other than it has nothing to do with this game section....so I will move it.