Author Topic: [RELEASE] MOUNT AND BLADE Super AutoBlock v1.72 + Steam Retail  (Read 18233 times)

Michael335

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] MOUNT AND BLADE Super AutoBlock v1.72 + Steam Retail
« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2017, 07:32:01 am »
Found it
How?
he used his brain

Seriously though, how, I can't find the hints anywhere. Plus, MrMedic put two passwords, so I have no idea what to do

honeybadger

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2017, 08:12:51 pm »
Found it
How?
he used his brain

Seriously though, how, I can't find the hints anywhere. Plus, MrMedic put two passwords, so I have no idea what to do

You can use programs if you know what to do. Else try every password without spaces until you get the right one.

Michael335

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2017, 10:10:43 pm »
Found it
How?
he used his brain

You can use programs if you know what to do. Else try every password without spaces until you get the right one.

What do you mean by without spaces? And what about the second password?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2017, 10:34:09 pm »
When people who speak English can't follow the directions in the first post they should not vote or procreate.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Michael335

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2017, 10:55:41 pm »
When people who speak English can't follow the directions in the first post they should not vote or procreate.

It's because the directions in the first post don't even apply anymore because MrMedic changed the first password and added a second one so what the hell am I supposed to do? The hints he gave are even more confusing than the original directions, and he changed the password altogether so I'm sorry if I'm not a genius such as yourself. You know you could assist me instead of making rude remarks.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2017, 11:09:20 pm »
My comment was not directed at you...just native English speakers in general.

Pay ZERO attention to anything outside of the FIRST POST and the folder is unlocked.

Medic has been away for the past 8 days...perhaps he will have some free time for TS Sunday....but I plan on going kayak fishing for 5 lb rainbow trout early in the morning.
I hope to be back by noon PST.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Michael335

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »
My comment was not directed at you...just native English speakers in general.

Pay ZERO attention to anything outside of the FIRST POST and the folder is unlocked.

Medic has been away for the past 8 days...perhaps he will have some free time for TS Sunday....but I plan on going kayak fishing for 5 lb rainbow trout early in the morning.
I hope to be back by noon PST.

So what you're saying is that although MrMedic changed the first password and added a second one, I just need to follow the directions listed in the first post and I'll find the password? And to find the password I just put like two words together like Fortran and jam and put it like FortranJam, and I do it with the rest of the words until I find the right one?

Michael335

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2017, 02:02:16 am »
Ok wtf, I tried every single password without spaces and not a single one worked. How the hell are all of you finding the password by putting them without spaces, but when I do it, not a single one works. HOW DO YOU FIND THE PASSWORD? I did what you told me, but not a single one of the passwords worked!

Mercenary_Frank

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 09, 2017, 03:39:40 am »
https://vimeo.com/224788587 d@nk aimbot incoming...

Michael335

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2017, 03:42:26 am »
So no one's gonna help me? At all?

brunoi7

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2017, 04:31:07 am »
I found out the password but I'm new to modding and have no clue in what to do next.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2017, 04:45:34 am »
I found out the password but I'm new to modding and have no clue in what to do next.

And it was so easy.

Like the first post clearly states...->THE PASSWORD<- is one on the list.
No place does it state that two passwords are needed.

Those that claim they have tried each password are either idiots or more likely just lying trolls.

People that keep asking what the TWO passwords are simply are not able to follow simple instructions.

I'm going to lock this topic at this time.