Author Topic: I laughed the crap of me in bed at night.  (Read 232 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
I laughed the crap of me in bed at night.
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:28:31 am »
looking back to the bullshit I've made, I really couldn't control myself laughing. Laughing so hard.
Old time, maybe not really a good time for me...but still good time.
I admit I had severe mental problems that time, but u know, Im not really ashamed of that, cuz that's the time that made me strong, and changed.
And of course, thank you so much for being with me and listening to my bullshit, giving a fuck. I really appreciate that.
That's fun tho, wasn't it? A lot of people making bullshit. That Betty really makes me both guilty&amused. I offended him(or her?), but look at its reaction, so dramatic and funny! :icon_laugh
Now I'm good, srsly. College life is still a busy time, but I think I will come here when I'm able to. Btw Im really amazed that u guys have been such a long time being here! A decade?! That's hard to believe!
So yeah, at last, r we using TS or discord now? I'll probably go there and actually chat to u!
Whatever. Good night, TKC.
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: I laughed the crap of me in bed at night.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 05:08:10 pm »
There is a teamspeak link that we use sometimes in my signature. You are welcome to come and have a chat , usually on the weekend , sometimes Friday , Saturday and occasionally a Sunday.

I am usually around between 6-8pm ( gmt Friday ) , 6-8pm Saturday gmt , and occasionally Sunday around 3pm - 6pm gmt

We do have a discord but I very rarely use it.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157