Author Topic: pterodon cant win!!  (Read 1962 times)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
pterodon cant win!!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2004, 01:45:29 pm »
Good Luck Bliz
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
pterodon cant win!!
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 10:11:46 pm »
thank you, the tests are tomorrow maybe or the day after tomorrow  :?

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
pterodon cant win!!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2004, 12:08:46 am »
the day after tomorrow is a movie, which i like 8)
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Schramme

• Poptart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ghetto.org
pterodon cant win!!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2004, 06:06:20 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude

Those who know programming should never work for the "company" without reward.
Reward is NOT a screen name in credits....but a nice fat PAYCHECK at currant rates and time involved.

Z

Sometimes it's ok to do anything without profit, don't you think? Are you able to write or design a game? You are not, but you play this game, maybe even spend money on it and you, maybe, had fun playing it. To me all this TKC shit sounds like "Woah beeyatchez, we are tha shitzniz and we help destroying tha game, so yew better fear us". I don't blame anyone, but it sounds like TKC are the ueberhackers and know the code. This really scares me. In a way it's ok to find and exploit bugs but, and here the big difference between us, it would be more productive to report a bug (you do I guess) and help to fix it WITHOUT getting a PAYCHECK. Maybe these are the thoughts of a hacker of the old europe....oh well....fsck the south. I'd rather see my name on a website or in a game credits that acting like a moron and ask for money.

ZOldDude, as far as I followed your articles in the gathering forum about VC servers not being listed in the browser you don't know much about real computers, do you? No offense, but you wanted to install tracking software and stuff....well...someone mentioned it already, but YOU CANT INSTALL ANYTHING BUT ON YOUR SERVER OR @HOME, I mean....what you do...play Tsutomu Shimomura and track down the evil k0d3rz that exploit some weakness? Good luck. Where do you want to live in poverty today?

Just in case you don't know who Tsutomu Shimomura is, he tracked down Kevin Mitnick a few years ago after he broke into his UltraSparc2.