Author Topic: Finding Version # in HRADBA.DLL  (Read 595 times)

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Finding Version # in HRADBA.DLL
« on: November 04, 2004, 05:44:59 am »
Okay,  this should be simple enough right?   Suppose we want to search the HB dll file with a simple hex editor...   How can the current version number be found?    Perhaps another good question to ask would be, what code is the HRADBA.DLL written in?   Unfortuanetly I don't think searching for "204" in hexidecimal is going to yeild a comprehensable result.    Any Suggestions??

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Finding Version # in HRADBA.DLL
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 07:20:16 am »
Quote from: Warrior
Okay,  this should be simple enough right?   Suppose we want to search the HB dll file with a simple hex editor...   How can the current version number be found?    Perhaps another good question to ask would be, what code is the HRADBA.DLL written in?   Unfortuanetly I don't think searching for "204" in hexidecimal is going to yeild a comprehensable result.    Any Suggestions??

I think we talked about this already in PM.....the info that is NOT already in the public areas (which should be enough for a skilled programmer) is in areas for people who READ the stickies and follow simply dirrections.
If you do not have enough skills to figure it out from the public posts and do not wish to read and follow simple dirrections all I can say is GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Finding Version # in HRADBA.DLL
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 07:33:12 am »
yes i've talked to you already,   and I don't see why you wasted post space if you're not going to answer anything.