Author Topic: n1  (Read 1279 times)

iamhitbad

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
n1
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004, 02:57:50 am »
it is true or false
 the wallhyack for hradba206 will be available only for tkc members ?

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
n1
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 05:19:45 am »
Hey guys,  why don't you just do us all a favor (as well as help stop all the crazy-ness)   and just post a topic about the 206 hack,  posting any news and info in there.  That  way there won't be an abundance of posts, questions and requests.     And yes,  WILL the 206 only be accesible to members?   And does that include all board members, or just the inner circle?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
n1
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 07:36:47 am »
Quote from: Warrior
Hey guys,  why don't you just do us all a favor (as well as help stop all the crazy-ness)   and just post a topic about the 206 hack,  posting any news and info in there.  That  way there won't be an abundance of posts, questions and requests.     And yes,  WILL the 206 only be accesible to members?   And does that include all board members, or just the inner circle?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
n1
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 07:59:34 am »
"NEGATIVE!"   LOL,   is there a reply   or just a repeat of what I said?   And while we're on the topic of quotes,  how come you also quote a person right below what they already said.   I made a topic earlier that only had my ONE post in it,  and you came in and responded by placing and enormous quote of it right beneath.   Are you really as "wise" as you pretend?  J/k   but you get the point.    It doesn't make sense.   Then again, I guess it's not anymore obnoxious that some of the extremely large avatar pics that are shown below some peoples posts.  Some topics you visit, 85% of each page will be ridiculous pictures that people seem to feel the need to include with every single post they make.   And you never see one less than BANNER SIZE.   LOL,   anyway I guess if it's allowed it doesn't really matter.  I'll stop complaining now.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
n1
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 08:39:14 am »
Opps...my bad!

Sorry I got called to supper and now can't recall what I intended to say (full belly and sleepy!).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
n1
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 08:46:18 am »
LOL,   it happens to the best of us.    And I just thought the "NEGATIVE!"   thing would be a nice VC pun.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
n1
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 09:26:05 am »
So do you even play VC any longer?

If so are you also on NATO?

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
n1
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2004, 11:21:06 am »
I still play VC all the time,  but mostly older versions or demo.  I've heard of the "Nato Ladder" I believe it was called,  but thats about all I know about it.  I assume it's some type of tournament ladder or something.  Mostly I just play with my bestfriend,  we like to team up and play together in VC about every other night or so.  I still think VC is the best FPS online game ever.  But I'm a sucker for Jungle warfare,  one of my least fav maps seems to be the most popular because it's "URBAN"  (Halong Port)  where as I prefer Jungle maps more like Stream or Storm.