Author Topic: Bloodpatch 1.6 Download  (Read 839 times)

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« on: November 04, 2004, 06:52:50 am »
Would someone be kind enough to post a link to download the TKC Bloodpatch 1.6  ,   since it's not in the downloads section  and there doesn't seem to be a link to it in the forum  (that I could find at least)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 07:15:51 am »
Quote from: Warrior
Would someone be kind enough to post a link to download the TKC Bloodpatch 1.6  ,   since it's not in the downloads section  and there doesn't seem to be a link to it in the forum  (that I could find at least)

It is not in the download section becuase there is no such thing.

Where did you get such an idea?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 07:31:33 am »
LMAO

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 08:02:52 am »
Well not that there is no 1.60 patch....just not one by TKC.
Try the Citylight website.......if your a member and can find it that is.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 08:30:19 am »
That would explain why there is a slight uproar in the REAL VC Community about "DO NOT USE THE TKC 1.6 BLOOD PATCH" ,  "USE THE CITYLIGHT 1.6 PATCH INSTEAD"      So I say again to your initial reply...  LMAO

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 08:59:46 am »
Quote from: Warrior
That would explain why there is a slight uproar in the REAL VC Community about "DO NOT USE THE TKC 1.6 BLOOD PATCH" ,  "USE THE CITYLIGHT 1.6 PATCH INSTEAD"      So I say again to your initial reply...  LMAO

Oh THAT old issue!
Got cha now.

Ther never was a TKC patch .....however a LINK was made to a patch that was supposed to be the same as the one Ebbe had (befor he was banned on GoB for flame'n me,even tho I had ask that he not be banned).
As it turned out the guy who posted the link was in Ebbe's clan and had an evil heart...amoung other things it was reported to have had a trojan that tryed to connect to the TKC.com site (the owner of that site has taken it down) yet the ADDRESS was not ours.
(it linked to OUR old .com in NAME but sombody eles address)

Oh on a side note.....TKC.ORG is owned by people down in Oz who do not use that address. Looks like they did not want us to use it.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Bloodpatch 1.6 Download
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 11:25:58 am »
10-4 ,   copy that / over and out  :wink: