Author Topic: Vietcong 204 Wallhack link inside.  (Read 2354 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Vietcong 204 Wallhack link inside.
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2004, 09:12:39 am »
Quote from: Warrior
I would never post anything to violate "copywrite" laws , or spread a virus  (interesting you mention violation of copyright laws when I specifically saw you post in another topic about how a certain game, which I won't name,  could be easily downloaded of P2P...  which is obviously a copyright violation)    And I have tried to apply to get into the DEV room to post such things as this,   but I haven't even recieved a response about joining the inner circle yet  (applied about 4 days ago).   So it's not that I'm trying to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak,  but  a 206 wallhack at this point would be almost as bad as the fake HB release.  Should I go and apply for the inner circle again  (perhaps it didn't go through)      Although the email that is listed on my membership isn't one I really use anymore,  and I assumed if I was approved for the inner circle  I would recieve a PM from an admin.

Well EVERYTHING can be had with P2P and simply talking about it is not a violation of laws (not here in OUR country.....yet!).

I just went to look in the area that people are supposed to post in to get entry and do not see your post.
PM'ing a Mod or the sysop is not how things are set up....perhaps that is why.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 11:24:10 am »
Mullah specificly told me to use the Navigation bar, and go to user groups and sign up in there.  I did that,  but I do remember seeing someone elsewhere say something about posting a topic in a certain forum or something.  Would you be so kind as to post a link to that topic,  or tell me where to find it.  I'll look around meantime.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 11:29:36 am »
LMAO,   well I'll be a dirty S.O.B     I guess I am a member of the inner circle.   I never got a PM or EMail about being approved ,  but I'm listed as being subscribed in there now.  I guess now I need to try and take the next step now.  I still don't know about the forum that I'm supposed to make a post in though,   still need link or info if possible.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 11:35:57 am »
I feel like a dumb*** for making three posts in a row (sorry)  ,  but I'm unable to try and signup for the VC developers section because it says that it is a "closed group"  and no more members are able to join...?  I thought I just needed to do something to prove I can be trusted.  I think you've known me here longer than anyone Z ,  and you've seen me in other forums as well.  Granted we had a few disputes in the past , but I'm confident that no one can honestly accuse me of ever leaking news or sharing information.  Besides,  thats why I want in the Dev room,  so I can talk about real deal information  and leave the lame-o  leech cheaters behind.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 11:28:55 pm »
to enter the dev section you need to show you understand how to make trainers. Though now to get in you need to be able to program but i aint been kicked out yet because i rule  8)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2004, 05:09:06 pm »
so warrior, you can't apply, you'll get in to the group when you showed mullah your trainer
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2004, 08:34:19 pm »
That makes sense,  cause the stuff Z is talking about sounds like some crap that nobody has been able to do yet. He sure isn't nice about anything.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2004, 08:34:58 pm »
there is a big chance i will be able to do it