Author Topic: [News&Rumors]Napoleonic War in China gets fucked up by ME.  (Read 604 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
[News&Rumors]Napoleonic War in China gets fucked up by ME.
« on: December 20, 2015, 08:36:35 pm »
U know, friends, bombing a server sometimes doesnt just mean bombing a server, especially when with some CHAOS.

A league, called FeX, whose leader Xcd formly controlled the China NW league(as a moderator), got hard criticizes from other clans not belonging to FeX, but also get moderator leaders--1stCN, 67thBGR, 5thDEL...whatever. They asked Xcd to resign due to his right abuse and cliques as one of the leader in CN NW.

So, aggredients were all ready and it was time for me the chef to cook a perfect dish of ANARCHY.

I made a post with a sockpoppet, saying protest XCD's resign, not bombing FeX's servers any longer but the bomb to those revolutionists( I couldn't say that word, exactly, since they also had fame and power in China) will be much harder.

Well, based on my bad fame as a serverbomber before, you know what they would guess and fear...

And when I realized my promises, EVERYONE GOT FREAKED OUT. Everyone started to curse, call XCD's names out of their minds. You really should see what's going on in China MB "Official" forum--NW board now, and in the past 24 hours with a good translator.

So you see? With just a post from no one, and just a common bomb like those before, the anarchy I made has created a fantastic firework! The two forces on CN NW, they will split out and wanna see each other dying in their next meeting!

Really funny, really excellent. Under that CHAOS, no matter moderators, league founders, and seniors registered since that 8 days later than fucking forum created(not earlier than TKC, much later), they just called each others' name and cursed them go to hell! You see what I said? Under chaos, every one will show their true feelings and what they really are!

Forgive me my friends. I'm very woozy now and My English has became shit. And it's 1am here GMT8+. Good night, TKCers. Good night.
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

Aragorn18

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: [News&Rumors]Napoleonic War in China gets fucked up by ME.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 12:26:47 am »
No one cares about China's NW community.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 01:08:01 am »

Or so says the guy from Oman.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 11:10:40 pm »

Interesting.
I'd enjoy the reason behind it?
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.