Author Topic: New Wallhack, compatible with 204v  (Read 6673 times)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
New Wallhack, compatible with 204v
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2004, 10:04:22 pm »
whats a darkbyte ?
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2004, 10:27:22 pm »
the guy who infiltrated TKC and became a mod and could acess everywere so that hradba could be developed

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2004, 12:17:56 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
the guy who infiltrated TKC and became a mod and could acess everywere so that hradba could be developed

HradBa could have used the info in the PUBLIC download area.
What Andrew Kilham (FATE/n000b/TKC-Darkbyte) did was give his pa$$word to a bunch of a$$holes who then used the server crashing program that MO was testing only in the TKC test server....to crash all the servers other than the AUS and FF for weeks just befor patch 1.40 came out and tryed to make it look like TKC was doing it.

When they got busted and posted on the Gathering board they got caught up with thier own lies and left that forum in shame with almost all the people who played the game hateing them in less than 24 hours.

Poor FATE never ment for this to happen.....but if he had never listened to them about giving his password out then it would not have gone down that road.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2004, 12:44:00 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Quote from: RavenHeckler?
you can't infiltrate TKC, Zold is our protection

Zold-Protection !

tell that to darkbyte  :lol:
They did wen they thought he could be trusted :lol:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2004, 01:06:15 am »
Look,FATE got screwed by his UA/ORT "buddys" enough over this.....he was used by both sides for 2-3 month so just get off his case please.

TAXMAN lives close to FATE and has a problem getting along with people.

Warrior was clan leader for (X) when Forrest was a member and at one point was very upset that I seemed to have some sort of "pull" on the Gathering forum and the people who SERVE that forum wer not kicking me off of it.
Altho he does not like cheating in general I thought he and I understood each other in old PM's from last September (2003) on GoD.
What I do not understand is why he would want to see everyone who has no programming skills to have the FAKE HradBa?

Now you know all you need to know about these guys so just drop the subject and don't pester them please. :idea:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2004, 01:14:40 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Look,FATE got screwed by his UA/ORT "buddys" enough over this.....he was used by both sides for 2-3 month so just get off his case please.

Warrior was clan leader for (X) when Forrest was a member and at one point was very upset that I seemed to have some sort of "pull" on the Gathering forum and the people who SERVE that forum wer not kicking me off of it.
Altho he does not like cheating in general I thought he and I understood each other in old PM's from last September (2003) on GoD.
What I do not understand is why he would want to see everyone who has no programming skills to have the FAKE HradBa?

Now you know all you need to know about these guys so just drop the subject and don't pester them please. :idea:
I missed something didnt i?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2004, 01:36:42 am »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
Quote from: ZOldDude

I missed something didnt i?

It seems you do that often.

Anyhow lets get back to the TOPIC of this thread befor LTC has to end up locking it.

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2004, 01:39:16 am »
Yeah coz its not like ther isnt enough threads telling peole we dont have a wall hack tht works on 204 :roll:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2004, 01:47:12 am »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
Yeah coz its not like ther isnt enough threads telling peole we dont have a wall hack tht works on 204 :roll:

I use the wallhacks from our download section and they work just fine.