Author Topic: Is anyone developing anything???  (Read 2615 times)

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Is anyone developing anything???
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2004, 10:42:12 pm »
@Retro, I dont know any1 who has 100 Kills and 0 Deaths. Well I play this Game over 2 Years now, cant blame all People cheat cause your suck maybe not skilled. And yes there are Programm wich you can use, but try to play with Wireframe 1 hole Game, I bet you cant even make 100/0.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2004, 05:00:43 am »
Like what programs? I cant even get on a sever with wireframe, that shit is hard to navigate to a game, plus its boring, you cant cause mass upset with it.
Blow me.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2004, 07:06:31 am »
on Tequilla you can get about 100 Kills ,but only if your a littlebit skilled Player. Dunno but I?m allways playing without Cheats, against People who where blamed as Cheats, but I?m allways on Top List. Just try Cornercamp and go step by Step thru the Map, and you will be fine I think. :wink:
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

Grama

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2005, 01:05:18 am »
i think so to

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2005, 03:43:05 pm »
the thing you gotta do is get ASE, then find what server has a game u wanna play, memorise where all of the buttons are, until you get to filter, filter the name of the server,and get onto it. Wireframe kicks ass on maps like TNT, and other bush camping maps, cos u can see em all hiding.

I was wondering if anyone could find a way to edit 3D analyzer and change it so u can modify the output files, so config dx and gl no longer appear, you can change them to sfaihf and apifha instead, so filecheckers wouldn't detect