Author Topic: Unreal Engine 2.5 FPS game  (Read 457 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Unreal Engine 2.5 FPS game
« on: November 03, 2015, 08:35:26 pm »
Is there other way to hack game based on UE 2.5 than making uscript hack? I dont have absolutely any experience in hacking this particular game engine, my goal is to make wallhack or simple box ESP for game based on this engine. I made for it a black terrain hack so you can see enemies more clearly but its still not helpful compared to seeing thorugh obstacles.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: Unreal Engine 2.5 FPS game
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 10:54:03 pm »
Refresh, nobody knows how to hack this engine?
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 06:01:49 am »
They (or it) is up to 4.9.2 right now.

Forum: Engine Source & GitHub

Discuss GitHub, using source code to modify the engine, and the creation of engine plugins.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Engine-Source-amp-GitHub&s=312b8aad36a5b7584a4b9f5cb73e5cf6

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 01:24:52 pm »

reverse the classes, generate an sdk .. same as every other game ever released.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:23:25 pm »

reverse the classes, generate an sdk .. same as every other game ever released.
Ye but i saw only like 2 or 3 cheats made for this game, since 2006 and all were based on uscript loading and im curious if its only way to hack this game(by making uscript and using one of loading methods for this engine).