Author Topic: Alright! They admitted it!  (Read 586 times)

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
Alright! They admitted it!
« on: October 18, 2015, 01:38:02 pm »
That is it! They just admitted that my ex was that biggest "official jerk"! WOW I really feel released now! And then certainly, you know what I will do next!

I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
Re: Alright! They admitted it!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 03:15:42 pm »
Seriously.

Spam this forum again and i will ban you my freaking self!      :icon_mad2

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »
Seriously.

Spam this forum again and i will ban you my freaking self!      :icon_mad2

My ex-girlfriend, my first love was faked by the biggest "official jerk", anti-cheater in China, actually a 25-year-old man, who just wanted to drag me from cheating. U think that is spamming? LOL, u interesting lovely fool... and btw, give me your hack, seriously. The apocalypse has begun.
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 06:23:52 pm »
C'mon there's a thin line between genius and insanity, and this is no asylum. You gotta keep your chi in balance Ivan.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.