Author Topic: updated - New napoleonic wars big cheat! need decompiled though!  (Read 805 times)

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
There is a new fse tool on the fse website forum

edit

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=25629.0

now, I am not talking about the slay and ban thing as I don't care about that, you need to be admin for that

but because the presentation to view the players is clientside

the is admin, or whatever they have put as checks to make sure you are admin before doing it, can easily be removed

which means in game, any game mode you can see where a player/ enemy is anywhere on the map on any server

I don't have access to warband/ mount blade/ anything on this computer

but maybe a guy like dragonemi or ceasim who decompile pretty good,  can decompile it.

once that has been done, I can remove the admin check for the presentations within a second, integrate it with my existing mod, or make it stand alone, and you can now see wherever enemy is on the map without having to go to spectate or being admin etc...

pretty cool cheat right?

ill put the links for the forum later so you can see what I mean, but all it would take is a person to take 20 seconds to decompile the files for me you know, (the ones who are always boasting about fully back decompiling stuff,) and ill put it up tonight or tomorrow
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:05:01 pm by bettygta »

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
Re: updated - New napoleonic wars big cheat! need decompiled though!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:49:52 pm »
actually fuck it, im trying to back decomplie it myself, have had some sucess actually i should have it up this evening myself on here

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 06:13:41 pm »
re- update
nah it looks terrible, need it  properly decompiled thanks

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 06:47:17 pm »
Congratulations girl. U r a zealot.:)
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.