Author Topic: Its official, betty mod IS allowed on human v bots!  (Read 1044 times)

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
Its official, betty mod IS allowed on human v bots!
« on: September 23, 2015, 03:24:36 pm »
Success!    :icon_laugh  :icon_laugh

Now it is allowed on the biggest longest running server in nw !

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=309.msg1155865#msg1155865

I quote:

Actually, people have used that mod that makes them naked on the server before. Those who have, did nothing wrong so they weren't banned.
This whole "global ban" thing only applies if Taleworlds does it. Not some random servers sharing their ban lists, so saying it is a global ban is false information.

If someone does come on and trolls, they'll get banned for the trolling, regardless if they are "naked" or not.

Ps remember just be careful on other servers like trop paradise or siege, dont use the naked rank or use backup troops

Good Luck,

xxx

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Its official, betty mod IS allowed on human v bots!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 05:11:12 pm »
Betty is a cancer to NW and he should be dissed on the forums and in-game. He finds weak points in the system, and exploits them in order to create glitches and make it much easier for anyone who is using this modification. His mod includes an unbelievably accurate crosshair, instant sky towers which waste build points and create huge TNT towers and scripts to crash servers and be a nuisance to anyone who has to moderate a server. They shouldn't be allowed, and anyone who is banned for using them deserves it. People who use it have been warned numerous times, and they decided to ignore these, and so these bans are valid.

Lol, congrats!
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 05:32:18 pm »
LOL damn Betty I have just created a patch for server that kills your mod. Every Betty mod morons will be banned once they enter in my server. Dare you take my challange? XD
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 05:50:49 pm »
LOL damn Betty I have just created a patch for server that kills your mod. Every Betty mod morons will be banned once they enter in my server. Dare you take my challange? XD

You are dodo right?
you are probably referring to them triggering the kick for cheating thing, which you have set to ban the player not kick the player.

If not, thanks for admitting to being an anti cheater. You will not be welcome here if you are an anti cheater.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 05:58:28 pm »

You are dodo right?
you are probably referring to them triggering the kick for cheating thing, which you have set to ban the player not kick the player.

If not, thanks for admitting to being an anti cheater. You will not be welcome here if you are an anti cheater.

I'm not Dodo, neither a fucking anti-cheater. I led a cheater union, beating those 'champoins' to shit on duel servers in China.
I'm a cheater but also a server host. I only do what I like to do.
I had ghosted around Chinese M & B community outragously for a long time since 2015...I had done server bombs,  second-gen TW/Fiana dual access servers and translated/sold hacks to Chinese players... now I'm doing AOE 3 hacks as well as exploits.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 06:00:25 pm »

You are dodo right?

I'm not Dodo, neither a fucking anti-cheater. I led a cheater union, teaching them how to autoblock best, beating those 'champoins' to shit on duel servers in China.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 06:12:05 pm »

You are dodo right?

I'm not Dodo, neither a fucking anti-cheater. I led a cheater union, teaching them how to autoblock best, beating those 'champoins' to shit on duel servers in China.

You make no sense hmmmmmm
You ask for cheats on here

but then you post about creating a patch for my cheat to ban people using it.

Also if you arent dodo, and you are just saying in effect that you can detect people using my mods, thats impossible.

Unless you are using a vac server which means the versions of people connecting have to be the same as the standard vanilla steam version,  you have no way of telling what clients` connecting to your server mission templates/ scripts are, especially if they decide to not use naked ranks or do obvious things to show they are using mods

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 06:35:48 pm »

You are dodo right?

Also if you arent dodo, and you are just saying in effect that you can detect people using my mods, thats impossible.

Unless you are using a vac server which means the versions of people connecting have to be the same as the standard vanilla steam version,  you have no way of telling what clients` connecting to your server mission templates/ scripts are, especially if they decide to not use naked ranks or do obvious things to show they are using mods

Your mother anti-cheater, your whole family anti-cheaters.

Moron you can ask the Chinese official bastards how JazzIvan did with CHEATS. I have 64 sockpuppets in the "official" forum of China.

So don't use this stinking word to humiliate me OK?

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 07:16:52 pm »

You are dodo right?

Moron you can ask the Chinese official bastards how JazzIvan did with CHEATS. I have 64 sockpuppets in the "official" forum of China.

Are you related to mrcamo by any chance?
Same level of autism

Have a lovely day.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 09:18:53 pm »

You are dodo right?

Are you related to mrcamo by any chance?
Same level of autism

Have a lovely day.

LOL it's your only time get true.

I have 311 scores in SCL-90. So u feel happy now? Enjoy it.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 09:21:03 pm »
BTW, if you hate anti-cheater so much why r u so happy, boasting that u get "officialized"? LOL.

JazzIvan

• Klass Klown
  • Killing Jokes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 09:22:51 pm »
Enjoy your "rewards".