Author Topic: Well look what we got here....  (Read 1301 times)

SpecOp9

• First Post
    • View Profile
Well look what we got here....
« on: October 05, 2004, 06:19:44 pm »
Would you take a look at this... it's a website full of low life rejected humans.  How sad.  I have been looking around on the site, and have seen alot of stuff.  Stuff that makes me sick.  You people spend so much time to create all this stuff, and for what purpose?  I'll answer that for you:  Because...SpecOp9...we are nerdy little children that were raised with a crackwhore mom and a alchoholic dad...  :(  

So I hear you guys tried to hack the Roughneck site, because you poor little girls cried about my little video I made about cheaters.  

But really, I know you guys don't really care about what I as well as other people think...  so I am gonna make you care.

Wow.  Look at that huh?  Nice rack, nice legs, good tan, reasonably good body.  All of which something you nerdy freaks will never get.
Oops!!!  Did I offend you?  But I thought you did'nt care what I have to say?

Oops! look at that!!!  Something you will never touch in a million years!!
oop!!  my bad!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you feel bad.  Really.

I just want you to realize how retarded you guys look making this stuff and spending every day towards it.  Seriously, who WOULD'nt Agree, besides you , and other cheaters, who would'nt agree that you all are a bit....well...I cant describe it...

I mean come on, of all pathetic things in the world for pathetic people, this has to be it.

"I want to cheat with an Aimbot because my hand is deformed and I cant press the trigger"

"I want to take objects out of Everon because I'm too stupid to know where my enemy will be"

"I want to change the color textures because my eyes are crossed and the glasses I wear make my resolution size too big"

And then I'm looking at this Team Killing shit?
Stupid dorks, I'm glad you get your hormones racing and your balls busting over team killing other players.  if that's your idea of fun.

Anyway, I'm done here...

You are all just a bunch of jelly doughnut eating losers without reason to live.  

Say goodbye to TKC community while it still lasts my friends :)
It wont be long until it goes bye bye!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 07:10:11 pm »
SpecOp9 banned due to offensive behaviour.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 08:52:48 pm »
ahahahah what a fag

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 11:25:05 am »
Omg, what the Hell he?s doing on the Cheatsite then, if he likes crack and Moms wich smoke crack during Sex with his Father. Omg thats really sad. I just hope for Specops, that he is not a Produckt of Drug-Heads.
Anyway that would give him an excause for his Post here. :)
And witch this Video you just cover your Ass Boy, like : Look he is cheating, I have the Proof. But I dont cheat, because I got this Video made from a Cheater, blablablabla. Better go and Jerk abit ?n your Moms Picture, before you Post your cool shit here.
And dont try to get COD Cheats from the MPC Site. :) oh how do I know? maybe you register with different Mail. hahahahahah SuXoR
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

Retro

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Spec
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 02:17:28 pm »
U play for RN ffs who cares

Grama

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 01:12:54 am »
specops....mullah omar good admin lol

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 03:33:07 pm »

nice rack, nice ass, looks like something specop managed to pull on a night out, SCORE