Author Topic: "anti-cheat" bypass  (Read 1031 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
"anti-cheat" bypass
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:12:31 pm »
Hi
There is some very good  RTS, which i used to play in 2013. I made for it invisible units hack with cheat engine also money hack. In this game you buy depots and your HQ generates income, trucks are getting resources from depots and drive to hq and it gives money, 6 dollars per 30 seconds. Tanks costs like 20 dollars. I wanted to hack it in multiplayer- money is multiplied value but i found it. Problem is that when you edit money from 200 to for example 100000, all units you make from that time are getting destroyed from 1 shot and cant deal damage- thats game anticheat. Anyone have idea how to bypass it so game would think that its our actual income- not changed by memory editor? Thats only anticheat no Vac etc. I can give later some specific info.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: "anti-cheat" bypass
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 07:22:20 pm »
What game?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 07:27:00 pm »
RUSE
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 08:10:23 pm »
It uses VAC.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 09:10:58 pm »
It uses VAC.
Its not, i know guy who uses a trainer for it in multiplayer since 2 years and nothing happens, its just a emblem.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:06 pm »
It uses VAC.
Its not, i know guy who uses a trainer for it in multiplayer since 2 years and nothing happens, its just a emblem.

Well it DID use VAC.
https://www.google.com/search?q=what+anticheat+does+the+game+RUSE+use%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Get the trainer from him and see how it works.
Try to get the server files and see how they work.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 11:32:04 pm »
It uses VAC.

Well it DID use VAC.
https://www.google.com/search?q=what+anticheat+does+the+game+RUSE+use%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Get the trainer from him and see how it works.
Try to get the server files and see how they work.
If it was so simple i would have done it before. He uses trainer made for singleplayer in multi to troll, he havent bypassed anticheat- units still die on 1 shot and are useless.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 05:17:03 am »
he havent bypassed anticheat- units still die on 1 shot and are useless

Well...that brings us back to what I said that you do.
If you don't understand what your dealing with you can't defeat it.

It did use VAC...but does not ban keys.
Look at the program files from the servers point of view first and move on from that point.