Author Topic: source code decompile and mod info  (Read 3072 times)

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
source code decompile and mod info
« on: July 25, 2015, 08:36:26 pm »
Changed the topic title to reflect topic

okay the decompiler.exe i use is an old version from like 2012 i cant seem to find any newer ones

yeh its possible to use an old version and manually fix the errors but it just takes far too long its like each line sometimes needs to be edited or removed about 40 times  and then there all the commands and constants it doesnt recognise etc

i see the decompiled in the old layout, but its pretty hard to re-compile together when its so flawed and ancient

so @dragon/ceasim when you decompile my stuff,  what version of decompiler are you using

you know if you tell me, i may drop the charges against you   :icon_o_o

the main reason im asking is cos the new viking conquest has dogs as agents and its made the intelligent controllable
if i had the source code and i put them on my server i could have a ton of fun with them

as everyone else can see a new viking conquest was released its pretty good all the bugs fixed
watch it for all the info this is official trailer by taleworlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImVLiG0HFio

side note everyone, the faces are just hideous in game

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:35:49 am by bettygta »

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: source code decompile / and viking conquest NEW (DOGS!)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 10:11:52 pm »
you know if you tell me, i may drop the charges against you   :icon_o_o
You blackmail me? :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh
You know that doesn't work... I don't give a *insert random word here* about your 'charges'.

Just to be 'nice', I'll respond to your other things...
so when you decompile my stuff, what version of decompiler are you using
As you told in the other post, I am obsessed with this kind of thing so I write all the stuffs by hand (usually take me half a day to translate all .txt files to .py files)
Jk
The decompiler doesn't have a version... it's 'homemade'.
Learn how to program and diy!

Or you could pay me and I'll give it to you...
100$ and it's your's....
WAIT A SECOND!!!
Special offer this weekend!!!
50$! It's right! 50% off!!!! Unbelievable offer! It's an offer that you and your family could not miss!
But wait!!!!
If you buy it NOW, you will get PREMIUM features like smart variables names and anti obfuscate!
Yes, it's TRUE! All of these for only 50$!!!
BUT WAIT!
If you call within next 20 hours you will also get:
- instructions on how to use the decompiler
- idiot proof examples
- how to recompile instructions
- a SPECIAL note, wrote by the creator himself, in Notepad (world's no 1 text editor), in which he is thanking you for being his biggest troll victim!

Note: I just had a look at the new vc code and the dogs are actually invisible agents on horses that looks like dogs
Now do the math...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:25:02 pm by DragonEmi »

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 10:22:29 pm »
hey, i know you love showing how you have decompiled stuff
so once again i know how to decompile too

any tom dick or harry can too

as i said in my op  
``i see the decompiled in the old layout``

look

["animal_dog","Dog", [("animal_dog", 0),("animal_dog_2", imodbit_patched)], 0, 0,10, weight(0)|abundance(100)|hit_points(25)|spd_rtng(70)|shoot_speed(19)|weapon_length(50), imodbits_none, []],
  ["dog_companion_horse","Dog", [("animal_dog", 0)], itp_type_horse, 0,10, weight(0)|abundance(100)|hit_points(350)|horse_maneuver(90)|horse_speed(30)|weapon_length(55), imodbits_none, []],

problem is the decompiler.exe uses a out of date coding

so while you can see individual module files, you cant compile it together

its good for STEALING PEOPLES SCRIPTS    :icon_mad2  :icon_mad2

but not for re-decompiling

sometimes it works if u delete this and that,

like zulu even without the source code, most of the files were compatible with nw, so i would use nw source files as a base, and then add in/ snip out what i needed, wasnt too hard
but in the case of viking conquest it doesnt work at all as most of the constants/ factions/operations awere added after the vanilla decomp

Note: I just had a look at the new vc code and the dogs are actually invisible agents on horses that looks like dogs
Now do the math...

of course, the warband engine is too dumb to give a.i intelligence to itp_horse or itp_animal, so it is a NPC stuck to a horse, then treated like a companion, or just retextured as a horse, either i dont care.
heck, i havent even looked at the scripts or temps and as a coder i can tell you that is how they would have achieved it
as the only way of making a dog as a NPC
with the warband engine, unless taleworlds gave access to the hard coded stuff
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:36:54 pm by bettygta »

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 10:36:39 pm »
look
 ["animal_dog","Dog", [("animal_dog", 0),("animal_dog_2", imodbit_patched)], 0, 0,10, weight(0)|abundance(100)|hit_points(25)|spd_rtng(70)|shoot_speed(19)|weapon_length(50), imodbits_none, []],
  ["dog_companion_horse","Dog", [("animal_dog", 0)], itp_type_horse, 0,10, weight(0)|abundance(100)|hit_points(350)|horse_maneuver(90)|horse_speed(30)|weapon_length(55), imodbits_none, []],

Just to brag myself, here is how my decompiler shows me those items:
Code: [Select]
["animal_dog", "Dog", [("animal_dog", 0),("animal_dog_2", imodbit_cracked),], 18014398509481984, 0,
    10, hit_points(25)|spd_rtng(70)|shoot_speed(19)|weapon_length(50), imodbits_none],
  ["dog_companion_horse", "Dog", [("animal_dog", 0),], itp_type_horse, 0,
    10, hit_points(350)|horse_maneuver(90)|horse_speed(30)|horse_scale(55), imodbits_none],

You can see that mine doesn't show weight(0) and abundance(100) because those are the default values for those two fields.
Also you can see that the item flags in your case is 0 (because the decompiler is dumb), but in my case is that big number, because that is a new item flag they introduced into VC and since the module system for VC is not released, I don't know what that flag is named. (but if you compile my code, it will compile back into the original one)
 :icon_razz2

problem is the decompiler.exe uses a out of date coding
That's why I wrote one myself...

so while you can see individual module files, you cant compile it together
In your case, yes, you can't recompile it easily; in my case, no, I can recompile it in the first try.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 10:38:52 pm »

In your case, yes, you can't recompile it easily; in my case, no, I can recompile it in the first try.

ah the swagger and the arrogance

well maybe i will tell you why re-compliing it into a batch isnt easy

because i havent spent hours looking for a decompiler, i just use one off a russian forum from 2013

if i looked around or asked around, or decided to make a decompiler, i too would then have no problem decoding this

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 10:41:59 pm »
also, you know the ridiculous thing about it?

the only reason why i want to source code it is to GIVE to people

to have a server where people can spawn any items and use the companion dog as a spawnable
or spawn multiple and set them to attack their enemies

i can easily code all that in (and so can anyone)  once i have the source code

you see, everything i do, i do free of charge and i do because i LIKE TO GIVE!!!!

edit: hi ceasim   :icon_laugh  :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 10:48:49 pm »
100$ and it's your's....
WAIT A SECOND!!!
Special offer this weekend!!!
50$! It's right! 50% off!!!! Unbelievable offer! It's an offer that you and your family could not miss!
But wait!!!!
If you buy it NOW, you will get PREMIUM features like smart variables names and anti obfuscate!
Yes, it's TRUE! All of these for only 50$!!!
BUT WAIT!
If you call within next 20 hours you will also get:
- instructions on how to use the decompiler
- idiot proof examples
- how to recompile instructions
- a SPECIAL note, wrote by the creator himself, in Notepad (world's no 1 text editor), in which he is thanking you for being his biggest troll victim!

That gave me a smile that should last all day!  :icon_thumbsup

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 10:55:15 pm »
ah the swagger and the arrogance
Had to do it....  :icon_razz2

if i looked around or asked around
You won't find any other decompiler, other than the one that you are using.

or decided to make a decompiler, i too would then have no problem decoding this
If I would .... then I would be able to .... BUT!, but I'm not.
Why not making yourself a decompiler? You will learn A LOT by making one. <-- I am being seriously here

also, you know the ridiculous thing about it?
Nope.
i can easily code all that in (and so can anyone)  once i have the source code
Once you have the source code, it is not called 'coding' anymore... it is called 'copy-pasting'.

you see, everything i do, i do free of charge and i do because i LIKE TO GIVE!!!!
I do that too... what a coincidence... maybe we two are the same person? Anyone ever though that DragonEmi and betty could be the same person? and all these conflicts between them are only a big show scripted from the beginning of all of this?

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 11:14:15 pm »

I do that too... what a coincidence... maybe we two are the same person? Anyone ever though that DragonEmi and betty could be the same person? and all these conflicts between them are only a big show scripted from the beginning of all of this?

you could be on to something

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=21677.0

Update # 3 (Thanks to all contributors!)
----------------------------------------
#712964 # LegoIas IP -----
#1727752 # The_Guy_With_No_Face IP --------Same as above, possible hacker. Location Romania, TW account: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=122946, alias Aragon. Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vlademilian
Update # 4
-----------------------------------------
His skype: skype:emilian.vlad2
His Youtube: /user/VladEmilian1
He appears to be making some kind of "Co-Op Warband Mod"
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322770.msg7619304.html#msg7619304

:icon_laugh   :icon_laugh

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 09:15:24 pm »
actually never mind i have a new decompiler

but you guys should check out viking conquest the new version its pretty good!

bye now

destro521

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 08:25:41 am »
hey, i was just uploading my decompiler but then i saw that you found one  :icon_laugh

Another interesting thing i have seen is that North and south has special classes available to people in specific regiments and also some other ones available for developers only Including an Developer chat O_O

I decompiled it to see whether i can see how it specifically enables these classes but i don't know the module files well enough.

But what i saw was that there were mentions of it in Presentations which contained all of the menu items (i guess?) and then in mission_templates g_devcheatmenu or whatever it was called was within the Map thunder code block.

i will keep looking to see if we can all run around in ghillie suits  :icon_laugh

(20, 0, 0,
    [
      (multiplayer_is_server),
    ],
    [
      (try_begin),
        (assign, ":var0", 0),
        (try_begin),
          (lt, "$g_team_1_build_points", "$g_teamkiller_button_0"),
          (val_add, "$g_team_1_build_points", 1),
          (assign, ":var0", 1),
        (try_end),
        (try_begin),
          (lt, "$g_team_2_build_points", "$g_dev_chat_1"),
          (val_add, "$g_team_2_build_points", 1),
        (try_end),
        (try_begin),
          (eq, ":var0", 1),
          (try_for_range, ":var1", 1, 250),
            (player_is_active, ":var1"),
            (multiplayer_send_2_int_to_player, ":var1", 114, "$g_team_1_build_points", "$g_team_2_build_points"),
          (try_end),
        (try_end),
      (try_end),
    ]),

and another area
 (ti_on_item_picked_up, 0, 0,
    [
      (this_or_next|multiplayer_is_server),
      (neg|game_in_multiplayer_mode),
      (eq, "$g_dev_chat_2", 0),
    ],

theres a crapload more but i dont want to spam haha

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 09:43:14 am »
hey, i was just uploading my decompiler but then i saw that you found one  :icon_laugh

Another interesting thing i have seen is that North and south has special classes available to people in specific regiments and also some other ones available for developers only Including an Developer chat O_O

I decompiled it to see whether i can see how it specifically enables these classes but i don't know the module files well enough.

But what i saw was that there were mentions of it in Presentations which contained all of the menu items (i guess?) and then in mission_templates g_devcheatmenu or whatever it was called was within the Map thunder code block.

i will keep looking to see if we can all run around in ghillie suits  :icon_laugh

(20, 0, 0,
    [
      (multiplayer_is_server),
    ],
    [
      (try_begin),
        (assign, ":var0", 0),
        (try_begin),
          (lt, "$g_team_1_build_points", "$g_teamkiller_button_0"),
          (val_add, "$g_team_1_build_points", 1),
        (try_end),
        (try_begin),
          (lt, "$g_team_2_build_points", "$g_dev_chat_1"),
          (val_add, "$g_team_2_build_points", 1),
        (try_end),
        (try_begin),
          (eq, ":var0", 1),
          (try_for_range, ":var1", 1, 250),
            (player_is_active, ":var1"),
            (multiplayer_send_2_int_to_player, ":var1", 114, "$g_team_1_build_points", "$g_team_2_build_points"),
          (try_end),
        (try_end),
      (try_end),
    ]),

and another area
 (ti_on_item_picked_up, 0, 0,
    [
      (this_or_next|multiplayer_is_server),
      (neg|game_in_multiplayer_mode),
      (eq, "$g_dev_chat_2", 0),
    ],

theres a crapload more but i dont want to spam haha

hey i just wana say the `dev pokemon outfit`

i looked it up its just an itp hat covers beard etc (hat as mask)  and it was under the name dev parrot or something lol

this was a week or  2 ago i found all this out when i was decompiling to make the zoom

also may be interesting to say that dev uniform is not activated by being a dev

its just in the public released version you only have certain ranks with certain items

and the dev version if u can figure out what rank they put it on, has some which allow smexy items

it is hit and miss cos if u assign it to the wrong troop it wont work

it has to be the correct troop u assign it to, as that is the only time the server will allow it

but if you dont have the dev files decompiled, and the dev hasnt told u the rank,

then even if you find out the special items (easy to do) and assign it to say scout,  it wont spawn with it

destro521

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 10:25:21 am »
Ahh ok thanks for the help :D

I was torn between whether they had a system that assigns special stuff to Game IDs or a seperate file like you said.
So would that also mean that the  "Special" regiments that have their own uniform that no one else can use is also a separate file available to only that regiment?

If so it looks like i have some work to do.

If i remember correctly, the Ghillie suit is assigned to the Sharpshooter i am pretty sure.

So would the Dev files also enable the Blue Dev chat thing?
\

Update!: I have made the ghillie suit class on the sharpshooter, but the actual armour deos not appear in other servers but it does appear in the troops menu on the sharpshooter private class, i also don't get auto kicked like on Napoleonic wars BUT! When i went on to a Lan server from the host tab the uniform worked properly.

So deos that mean you need Admin to make it appear or am i just missing something O_O
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:43:00 am by destro521 »

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 12:07:16 am »
Ahh ok thanks for the help :D

I was torn between whether they had a system that assigns special stuff to Game IDs or a seperate file like you said.
So would that also mean that the  "Special" regiments that have their own uniform that no one else can use is also a separate file available to only that regiment?

If so it looks like i have some work to do.

If i remember correctly, the Ghillie suit is assigned to the Sharpshooter i am pretty sure.

So would the Dev files also enable the Blue Dev chat thing?
\

Update!: I have made the ghillie suit class on the sharpshooter, but the actual armour deos not appear in other servers but it does appear in the troops menu on the sharpshooter private class, i also don't get auto kicked like on Napoleonic wars BUT! When i went on to a Lan server from the host tab the uniform worked properly.

So deos that mean you need Admin to make it appear or am i just missing something O_O

If you look at my north south videos from the other week im running around naked on there
they removed the kick for cheating from it

It was probably just a lazy way of dealing with the uniforms as i assume some uniforms were making the person get kicked

the coders of zulu/ north south/ blood iron are mostly the same or work together and share their ideas
while they put a lot of work into it, they are mainly texture guys not very good at the coding/ scripting part

for example - the key check for zulu and  north south is a warband one (despite it being a nw mod)
in other words - if you get banned from zulu or north south it bans your warband key not your nw key.

but hey theres nothing wrong with scripting not being your speciality, ill admit im not great at texturing, not because im dumb, but because its just not my field of modding

to save time they probably just removed the kick for cheating check that is in place when a soldier is not wearing clothes/ hat as it made it easier for them

PS - about the items, once again it is to do with having the files
not about being a dev

Serverside it is possible to bypass what the player is wearing and make them spawn with what you tell it (many zombie servers force u to spawn with certain items),  but in this case theyve set it to only spawn with what is in your troops files  and that in the public released version case is not the dev stuff
which means if you can figure out the items and what troop they assigned it to, you should be able to spawn with it

(im pretty sure there isnt an extra hidden rank/troop which is admin class, they arent smart enough to do that lol), and besides when i saw parrot spawn as pokemon, she appeared to be a regular ranker i think - i dunno there seem to be so many different troops

the reason it worked dedicated is because you were hosting, but on public server it wouldnt have worked as you have assigned it to the wrong troop.
if you are that desperate to have it show up you can try it with each troop lol

Im not that big on north south because whilst its a great game, after 20 min it just feels like napoloenic wars again, and i get burnt out on it after so many years of playing

PS why dont you p/m me your steam
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:26:03 am by bettygta »