Author Topic: Game Changer! instant sky tower/ sapper hack  (Read 3188 times)

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
Game Changer! instant sky tower/ sapper hack
« on: July 10, 2015, 06:54:40 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoyyMx1BH4Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdRqojYRQkI

this is a game changer!

first of all long as you are a sapper, you do not need a sapper hammer or any tools to do this.. heck you can be siting on the piano and doing this.

you know how as a sapper, if you want to build a sky tower, you start the long and boring journey of pulling out sapper hammer, bringing up the build presentation, going to wood or planks, selecting, doing it again and again and again to build your tower

NOT ANYMORE

now, one touch button, and up to 50 of the thing you select will appear.  note for tnt a maximum of 5 will spawn if you are on the ground (howeever if you are standing high up and placing tnt on the ground, the tnt will go as high as you are)

anyway back on track

this is a game changer, think of how you can shock people at spawn 1 second into the round and yoru immediatly shooting up to the sky!
admin resets map and says `no sky towers`  well hes in for a shock as a second later the sky tower is back!

also, think of the possiblitiys.. an idiot is charging you with a bayonet and two feet away from you, no problem, instantly shoot up in the sky on your tower..  or simply place an instant high sandbag barricade in front of you giving you time to run, and confusing the hell out of him

this my friends is a game changer

because many things bettys do get patched

ie the `lag out server` glitch that we used to exploit, was patched on some of the main servers, because i stupidly put the temps on here

also, other things such  as (and this is a little history lesson)  when nw first came out, you could spawn tnt right away - but because bettys were blowing people up at spawn, they put the 33 second wait time on it with the first patch that came out.

not being big headed but if i make this public, some asshole will give this out and get it patched

i will only be giving this to regular members of this forum, and you will have to PM ME FOR THIS

and yes it shows up for the entire server and works on any servers.  even people without the mod will see the sapper spam.

and yes the upload will be through tkc not an external website.

here is a video showing it,
the video doesnt show the true fullness of possibility as there was only like 100 bp available on that server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jzudcZumIg
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:25:34 pm by bettygta »

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
Re: Game Changer! instant sky tower/ sapper hack
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 11:25:02 am »
you can all forget it,

got direct intel that a certain individual is directly helping server owners ban me and my friends

forget it,

sick of wasting time and money on fake friendships.  goodbye.   :icon_mad2

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 12:11:59 am »
you can all forget it,

got direct intel that a certain individual is directly helping server owners ban me and my friends

forget it,

sick of wasting time and money on fake friendships.  goodbye.   :icon_mad2

Betty, why do you persist to think I have been talking to admins about IDs. ask M.O. or zOldDude about how I cannot see IDs on here. Check my friends list for people affiliated with the '59th' that you presume I have spoken to.

You are deluded, my friend.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 06:11:58 pm »
its not that
when i calmly asked you three days ago, i have had intel from 59th nrp admins that a boris from tkc is passing things on

(screenshotted it too)

and these admins are high ranking ones too on nrp/jb and other servers,

i asked you about it

and your answer was agressive telling me to eff off...

if there was nothing to it, you would not have done that.

Macbeth

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Lel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 08:54:17 pm »
Keep on at Betty. From what I've seen of your other work this has got to be pretty good.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 09:20:29 pm »
Keep on at Betty. From what I've seen of your other work this has got to be pretty good.

those two new videos show two of the hacks, ie spam multiple tnt / sapper props at once (up to 200 in one go if enough bp, although working on overcoming the money limitation to spawn even if no bp)
spawning random stuff even without sapper hammer
having an enemy charging at you, for him to be a foot away from you and freaked out as you one click set up a huge barrier in front of him, is pretty hillarious

in addition now be naked on server and freak people out
i added nudity in levels, to sapper, for example french sapper is missing just his hat
english sapper his entire body
and austrian sapperr is just topless and hatless

does not kick for cheating as i bypassed it

i have added a ton of things such as
now on dm u can see the name of the person with u, till now its annoying in dm not seeing the persons name not knowing who it is, now u will see it

so many more things have been added, such as unlimited cheering, and tons more

everything is totally re-written and best way to go about this is to add this to a fresh copy of warband and nw

rigorously tested on over 20 servers over the weekeend, and does not cause any kind of a conflict or anything

however, some of these things are gold, people have tried for years to do some of these things,  
i have never asked for money or anythign for my hacks, and probably still wont

but apart from giving the cheats to the regulars i am not sure how to go about making sure this does not fall in the hand of anti cheat wankers, who will patch this up,

i have no doubt at all when fse who made nw, hear about this, they will release a new official patch - not being big headed, but this is literally a direct breach of the server settings, not some silly ineffective client thing

therefore, besides for giving it to trusted friends, i am not sure apart how to go about releasing this

randomguy369

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 11:16:41 pm »
Hey Betty i want to have this hack cuz it is awesome (cant send you an pm cuz my other account was fucked up) and what do i need to do to get it? i want to rape those admins who are mean to me :P

Random

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 02:46:28 am »
Hey Betty i want to have this hack cuz it is awesome (cant send you an pm cuz my other account was fucked up) and what do i need to do to get it? i want to rape those admins who are mean to me :P

Random
The one that has the email that starts off "qwerty" ?
You managed to log into it today.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 12:17:54 pm »

Random
The one that has the email that starts off "qwerty" ?
You managed to log into it today.

makes you wonder why these people create fake accounts on here

only one thing to it -
i`m not being big headed, thinking the world revolves around me but
 i know for a fact that server owners take my scripts to patch them up

they are probably dying to get hold of this one to patch it up

which brings my dilema of how to release this, even more confusing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 08:15:50 pm »
Give it out on official TKC TS on Sundays @ noon PST...I can run IP's against forum data base so you know exactly who you have given it out to.  :icon_cool2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

destro521

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 05:50:27 pm »

those two new videos show two of the hacks, ie spam multiple tnt / sapper props at once (up to 200 in one go if enough bp, although working on overcoming the money limitation to spawn even if no bp)
spawning random stuff even without sapper hammer
having an enemy charging at you, for him to be a foot away from you and freaked out as you one click set up a huge barrier in front of him, is pretty hillarious

in addition now be naked on server and freak people out
i added nudity in levels, to sapper, for example french sapper is missing just his hat
english sapper his entire body
and austrian sapperr is just topless and hatless

does not kick for cheating as i bypassed it

i have added a ton of things such as
now on dm u can see the name of the person with u, till now its annoying in dm not seeing the persons name not knowing who it is, now u will see it

so many more things have been added, such as unlimited cheering, and tons more

everything is totally re-written and best way to go about this is to add this to a fresh copy of warband and nw

rigorously tested on over 20 servers over the weekeend, and does not cause any kind of a conflict or anything

however, some of these things are gold, people have tried for years to do some of these things,  
i have never asked for money or anythign for my hacks, and probably still wont

but apart from giving the cheats to the regulars i am not sure how to go about making sure this does not fall in the hand of anti cheat wankers, who will patch this up,

i have no doubt at all when fse who made nw, hear about this, they will release a new official patch - not being big headed, but this is literally a direct breach of the server settings, not some silly ineffective client thing

therefore, besides for giving it to trusted friends, i am not sure apart how to go about releasing this

So when you say that you have bypassed the security settings on the server im guessing you mean not getting autokicked for removing armours?
With that being true does that mean its also possible to force your character to spawn in with different weapons?

If you don't mind me asking is there any way you could do a tutorial on how to make custom effects like cheer etc work on all servers?
Because i have been self teaching myself from scripts i have found but im still a ways off from knowing how its all done :(
Plus nobody seems to like telling people how to modify mission_templates and stuff (Especially that North and south developer :(. )
he got all paronoid n shit

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 07:29:50 pm »
guys im going to be releasing this in the next 24 hours and making it public
i would then like my older threads to be deleted as it conflicts when people are using an old version from like may
happy to verify my info  with admins first so they know im not some hackers tryign to delete the old version of bettys mod

it will have its new thread -- one thread with full info stickied including hot keys and everything

you have no idea how many amazing things ive put in

all of it shows up server side, not useless client visual effects

also to be prepared for it when you get it, if you had my betty mod (the gta mod from the past)  uninstall it  (all the warband and nw folders textures completly) and run this over a fresh warband and nw

in the past i used to release any junk, but this is fully tested day in day out for a week now from several clients over 20 servers, causes no conflicts when run on a fresh working warband/ nw

give me 24 hours, i have the completed version now but i need to compile the long list of features and hot keys,  and do some other thigns

it will have its new thread stickied, a one thread has all

just so you know i could EASILY have released this and asked for money, once you see the amount of things on it -

to see some of the features check www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZEXr8IwYtGPj1Po_32F6Q/videos for a load of new videos showing the hillarious server side hacks that come with this

(isnt a cheap ploy to get subscribers i dont care about that, its just so that you can see what is coming)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:35:31 pm by bettygta »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 08:18:51 pm »

matteo101man

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 09:39:57 am »
Hey betty,I'd like to give this a try if you mind,I would pm but I don't necessarily know how so I'll just have this being asked in the comments :)
"Insert a famous quote here" - Genius

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 04:03:00 pm »
Hey betty,I'd like to give this a try if you mind,I would pm but I don't necessarily know how so I'll just have this being asked in the comments :)

last day college today! releasing it when i get back!!!   :icon_laugh