Author Topic: Mount & Blade Warband Native/NW key changer  (Read 745 times)

Duskkiller

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Mount & Blade Warband Native/NW key changer
« on: July 02, 2015, 10:23:41 pm »
Hey guys!  Kinda new to this community, but I'd thought I contribute by uploading my key changer tool I made awhile back.  Its pretty simple to use.  All you have to do is open the two files with a text editor, and replace "NEWKEYHERE" with the key you want to change to.  Then just double click the file, and you're good to go!

I know most people already know how to do this within regedit, but I wanted create a way for people who aren't familiar with/don't know how to use regedit to be able to change their key.   

Link for when it gets approved

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=396

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
Re: Mount & Blade Warband Native/NW key changer
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 08:35:24 am »
Hey guys!  Kinda new to this community, but I'd thought I contribute by uploading my key changer tool I made awhile back.  Its pretty simple to use.  All you have to do is open the two files with a text editor, and replace "NEWKEYHERE" with the key you want to change to.  Then just double click the file, and you're good to go!

I know most people already know how to do this within regedit, but I wanted create a way for people who aren't familiar with/don't know how to use regedit to be able to change their key.   

Link for when it gets approved

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=396

no offense, admins i would check this one real well before approving

your talking about a registry modifier here

its one thing doiing it manually, as you know what you are doing but when asking somebody to trust a program to change it,  well who knows what else is being put into the registry.

Duskkiller

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 08:48:08 am »
No offense taken  :smile Its just two regedit files that automate the process, you can edit them via any text editor such as notepad and take a look at the code, so there's not much to hide.

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 09:46:42 am »
No offense taken  :smile Its just two regedit files that automate the process, you can edit them via any text editor such as notepad and take a look at the code, so there's not much to hide.
ah okay,
tis just yu do get shady characters on these kind of forums
also in the time somebody has waited to download it and bring it up, couldnt they just bring up regedit manually :)

thanks though enjoy the forums

mraka13

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 06:33:45 pm »
You must go to regedit and you can change key there easy