Author Topic: Friday 13th! TKC ends game reviwes with NATO/other Cups.  (Read 791 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Friday 13th! TKC ends game reviwes with NATO/other Cups.
« on: August 13, 2004, 10:35:56 am »
For the full link and any replys see:

http://www.nato-ladder.com/forums/showthread.php?p=213983#post213983

Fill free to post on GoD/Take2 or any other site.

A "cut and paste" for those who can not view the link:

The reasons why

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sending this as a reply to my buddy FireCrkr but it would not fit in PM....and I thought everyone had a right to know whats up anyhow.
 Quote:  
   Originally Posted by: FireCrkr[*=]  

Hey Z, don't get to see ya as much since GOB is gone. If you have ICQ my number is..*************

Cya around maybe.................    

I am leaving VC...TKC will be moving it's two 32 player public servers to FO/OFP due to lack of VC players (the servers have never had anything in the server name denoting TKC and as there are more servers than players will not be missed).

The 3 64 player {BW} servers will remain for awhile but will most likely also move to other games soon.

I stopped posting on GoD a few days ago.....the Mods and "company" people (about 50% of the posters using differant names) have no wish to help those with problems or dirrect them to FAQ pages that deal with mis-info about PIRATED games or blaime thier computers that surpass the box specs by 2-2.5 X's and I get tied of being the only one who helps them to get the game working.

I am fed up with having my posts EDITED or DELEATED for not agree with the "company" people while jackass like BBT post about SUCKING DICK and when mods are directed to it just leave the post.

DT was right.

I tried to stop the SPAM on GoD....did that.
I tried to help NATO slow down the constant "those guys cheat...I dun wana play".....did that also.

I may play my coop now and then but have other things that bring more fun into my life.

I am pulling TKC out of helping ANY game ladder at the end of this last cup match and have also told TKC that I will no longer cast a vote regarding VC and the HB anti-cheat hacks we have had from BEFOR 1.40 and which can never be patched to prevent (2-5 mins to make new "fix").
The fake HB,the players spammer,the other methods for crashing servers (that n000b did not use to crash all the servers with and get kiked out of TKC over)......I will no longer have a say in.

The only reason that I decided NOT to call a new vote myself and change my past personal views and vote on making every thing public after "sleeping on it" for two days was becuse of Gary (NATO Ladder) and Pete (pays for the 3 64 player {BW} server himself).....but like I said,I will no longer vote on the subject or attempt to sway them in any way as far as this or any other Take2 game.

I don't have ICQ or IRC....perhaps one day we can hook up on Ventrilo or TS.

My back hurts like hell and the past 2 months the insurance company has been jerking me off as well....could be a long time befor my lawyer gets things fixed so this is part of why I have decided to give up with GoD and the rest of the crap. I just don't have the energy to deal with thier bullshit any longer.

GoB at least kept me going....but like Max having company IP #'s always attempting to hack him I fell like those people can just go fuck themselfs.

Do me a favor and pass this onto N2Deep and all my other buddys as you see fit so they know how it is with me....I will probibly not bother to check into NATO soon after the Cups last match if I am not needed to review the game demo for cheaters as my last act to help out anyone with this game.

Z

Well thats how it is at this point guys.
I met alot of fine people and did my best for thier benifit but I just plain ran out of steam or the will to carry on.

I wish you all the best.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
TKC Riverhils (aka GoD Mod Forrest747) replys minets later
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 11:46:35 am »
Quote:  
   Originally Posted by: [213th]NASA  

Quote from ZOldDude's post on a cheat community forum. You need to know that Rainer Stoff made the wallhack that caused Hradba updates v203 and v204. Z's entire message is presented below as well as the URL if you wish to see it for yourself. Z certainly presents as a fine upstanding, contributing member of the Vietcong community. Doesn't he?

http://**deleted**  

Well Forrest (aka TKC Riverhills) I suppose that getting Rainer onto TKC and talking with him about NOT makeing posts with VC cheats public was a BAD thing in your mind.

You are one of the Mods on gathering that have edited my posts which did not violate the TOS while you allowed BBT's post about sucking dick to stay.

Y_O_U are a part of why I no longer care what happens on GoD or with anything that company has to deal with.

YOU are the mod I was talking about in the GoD help section.

Now go deleat all your bullshit posts over there so nobody can see what I was talking about......then again I really don't think but a few people here could care one way or another.

I know that I no longer do.

I see you just could not wait for a chance to bring that post on ES up could you?

Whats the REAL beef with me posting on GoD and helping people anyhow?

Correcting your miss-information? Did It make you seem like an idiot or somthing?

Or was it the fact long past that had to do with you and the others that "thought" you had stolen copywrited programming to make HB "impossible" to work defeat and shortly after finding out you had only been used for two months befor the 1.4 patch came out?

Face the facts or not....I was the only reason that HB is not 100% in the shit can right now.
I am the one that has held the others back from makeing it all public.

I will not go out of my way to help that company.....nor will I prompt others to bother it or this game.

I only wished to let those who know who I really am (name aside) understand why I was doing what I am and YOU helped to show them why.

Take2 is sooooooo lucky to have people like you working for them.

Z

PS: So I suppose now you will show everyone how much of a nice guy you really are and BAN my account on GoD?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*