Author Topic: quick ?  (Read 2863 times)

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
quick ?
« on: September 03, 2004, 06:07:18 am »
can anyone tell me how i make it so i can play on all the maps with the .09 super ?????    i connect to them then when it loads my ofp crashes ????

i admit it im a noob to this cheat stuff...
 but i definetly like the concept behind tkc's thinking....

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
???
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 07:36:45 am »
ok now i get a cannot load world'ch_wrp\intro.wrp'

im trying to get this thing working but as u can see its probley something simple..

but if u can help me out id appreciate it.....

?????

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
quick ?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 10:23:34 am »
The readme is designed to help out anyone, if you read it there will be no problems.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
???
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 05:27:09 am »
i understand this, but i install it just the way it says and it works like a champ. Now it only works good when i havent renamed anything or ofp id...   when i do the id change and rename the folders then i cant play crap..

hey thanks for helping out...

?????

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 12:07:08 pm »
ok i just use it bye changing my player id to another number.. but is there anyway to keep the buildings and textures up, but still have all those activaters ?

?????

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 02:18:44 pm »
ow it only works good when i havent renamed anything or ofp id... when i do the id change and rename the folders then i cant play crap..

u must use the rnd.exe for the supercheat.exe. then u rename the folders in the nummbers that stands in a window, when u used the rnd.exe.

ok i just use it bye changing my player id to another number.. but is there anyway to keep the buildings and textures up, but still have all those activaters ?

download the stunnas wrp files from the dl section. Changed Worlds is the name in the dl section. or u make ur own wrp files with the cheatactivators like i did. i have placed more then 1 in a town.

hope that helped u a lil

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
???
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 09:11:47 am »
yogo  thanks for the help but when i say im a noob to this im serious..

i download and installed the cp.9 the exactly how it said and i changed the folders to what the numbered names were, i deleted what it said too,i used the id changer to change my name to what i pick ,then i got a cannot load ch_wrp file. ok,ok iwent around all that bye changing the folders names back to what they were.and it works like a champ,untill i get on a server (12#id-lol) and it will work for about 10 minutes then poof....-original games do not fade---- and im kicked...

diff subject.... thanks for the changed maps they are alot better with houses..

diff subject.... i have printed the screens of the forums were it says how to add the super weapons and im not having any fun trying to get this to work..

but i have maybe a simple ? 4 u .... how can i change the amount of money on a cti to the max and be able to get on a serever thats playing it and have that mega loot ???   i debpo the cti then i go into the main folder then the initserver and change the resources to 9999999999 ,, and i can use it fine if i create my own server. but is there a way to have it were i can join someone elses and bam my loots there ???

thats alot of shit im asking,,told u i was a noob to this...
if it would make it easier  my email is toddinurass@hotmail.com

id really like to get this down so i can start creating my own mod stuff..

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 03:05:10 pm »
i changed the folders to what the numbered names were, i deleted what it said too,i used the id changer to change my name to what i pick ,then i got a cannot load ch_wrp file. ok,ok iwent around all that bye changing the folders names back to what they were.and it works like a champ,untill i get on a server (12#id-lol) and it will work for about 10 minutes then poof....-original games do not fade---- and im kicked...

did u used the rnd.exe for the supercheat.exe? u must used it only with the cheat.exe! not with ur flashpoint.exe. did u upgraded ur ofp codl war crisis 2 1.46? do u have a crack for ur ofp cold war crisis? i have updated my ofp 2 1,46 and used a crack. now i can play without getting kickt coz of the "original games dont fade".  when that dont work, then reinstall ur game with another serial number 2 get a lower id. the id changer makes 12 digit ids and some or all server dont like this so u get the message.
also it can help 2 reinstall the cheaterpack again. maybe it made some troubles or something.

diff subject.... i have printed the screens of the forums were it says how to add the super weapons and im not having any fun trying to get this to work..

but i have maybe a simple ? 4 u .... how can i change the amount of money on a cti to the max and be able to get on a serever thats playing it and have that mega loot ??? i debpo the cti then i go into the main folder then the initserver and change the resources to 9999999999 ,, and i can use it fine if i create my own server. but is there a way to have it were i can join someone elses and bam my loots there ???

how 2 add superweapons u better try 2 fix ur problems with the cheaterpack! then we can talk bout this.

on cti maps u cant change the amount of money! its serverside not playerside. so u need 2 host a server on ur mashine 2 get this 2 work or u learn how the game works and get this fixed. heared bout that that somehow u can change it but i have no proof for this.

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 03:06:43 pm »
Installation: Cheater Pack V0,9

DOWNLOAD LIST (YENG SEITE)
Please Download following Files to use the cheaterpack optimal:
- Cheaterpack_0.9
- OFP Any ID Fix
- Merged.Pbo Fix

MAIN INSTALLATION
01. Put the install_data + BOTH Install Files (install f + install b) + RND.exe in your OFP Mainfolder !
02. Now look if u had installed the BETA version (Filename: FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE) or the FINAL version (Filename: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE) !
03. For Beta start install b ,for Final install f !
04. Now there is open a window copying Addons in Res-Folder ,wait for copy Addons ,then a TKC Window will open !
05. Press >> and select your OFP Folder !
06A If Install showing you wrong folder ,press chancel and start Install b/f again ,follow step 1-6 again ! Then it have to work !
06B If install is succesfull go on with step 7 !
07. No there is new File in your OFP Main Folder named Supercheat.exe !
08. Put the Any ID Fix Patch (YENG Moarschten) to your OFP Main Folder OFP and open it, update the Supercheat.exe !
    Main Installation END

WORKING MERGED.PBO
09. Put the Merged.pbo Fix in following Folder .../OFP Main/Res/xyz/hwtl and overwrite the old one !
    WORKING MERGED.PBO END

CHECKFILE PROTECTION
10. Start the RND.exe and select the Supercheat.exe
11. After a few seconds a window starts !
12. Now rename this 3 Folders into The Numbers !
    EXAMPLE
A   .../ch_wrp      --> 120094
B   .../Res/cheats  --> 923691
C   .../Res/xyz     --> 729
    EXAMPLE END
13. Now close the window !
14. Delete all Installation Files from your OFP Main Folder : install f/install b + install_dta  + RND.exe + Any ID Fix
15. Rename the Supercheat.exe for example in Chaos.exe !
    CHECKFILE PROTECTION END

START GAME
16. Start your Supercheat.exe !

17. If it works ,you see in OFP Mainmenu Red Soldiers @ horizont + Cheatactivators (look like boxes) on your Desert Island ground
18. Now ENjoy !!! ;)

19. If it don't work go back to step 1 and run it again !!!
20. OH NO ,AGAIN THE FUCKING INSTALL !!!
    READY

[YENG]Gurkendieb

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 07:44:19 pm »
Where is it from ?
Had u write this readme ?  :D

Greetingz Gurkendieb

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 07:58:13 pm »
:oops:  sry for that  :? ... heres the rest of the readme :D :

YENG AKtenzeichen: Y
Dokument A Seite 1
Build by -)YENG(- GuRKeND13B
tHe oNe aNd oNly Gem?SeD!3B+
CoPyRiGht 2K4

CHEATERPACK CREATED BY YENG HUBERTUS

-C- GURKENDIEB
Longside Chaosmaker/Cheater

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
?
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2004, 01:26:30 am »
i do not have any cracks for 1.46 i use 1.96 but i need to run 1.46 also or before i jump from cold war to resistance or 1.75 to 1.96 ?????

and ill try to reinstall the pack again but i get same thing..

?????

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
quick ?
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2004, 01:48:33 am »
i send u an email ...

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
???
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2004, 06:18:59 am »
finally i got the cp to work i now see red and green soldiers... sweet thanks alot..

new subject:  any idea on how i can remove a few of the things in the action menu ?

hey i really appreciate all the help..

?????

questionaire

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
?
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2004, 08:02:26 am »
crap i still get that original games dont fade...

?????