Author Topic: lance hack  (Read 1521 times)

Pein

lance hack
« on: May 18, 2015, 01:00:46 am »
is there any one can help with lance hack (auto attack) cuz i see players unbeat able at horse

Macbeth

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Lel
    • View Profile
Re: lance hack
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 01:15:05 am »
If a lance attack is unblockable it is a couch lance, so firstly I'd find the cooldown and see if you can set it to zero. But, if you put a little bit of time in and practice with the lance you'll get it.

If dying to the lance is the problem you can normally chamber a couched lance(Pro tip "Boom Bitch get out of the way" www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToFErVHAuLQ), if it's not couched just down block.

Side note: In NW it's easy to get in-front of the horse and kill it then the rider.

Macbeth

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Lel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 01:22:11 am »
i can play at horse but i think some players use hacks cuz they don't die when they mount horse with lance

It could be the hp of the horse, the amount of armor the player is wearing, the amount if damage dealt by the weapon of use, or damage reduction by speed penalty. There are many factors that could result in the problem.   

Macbeth

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Lel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 01:28:39 am »
There is not a lance attack I am aware of.

FriendsKnow

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 01:31:02 am »
There is not a lance attack I am aware of.

there is,press X while riding and your guy will charge with unbreakable lance thrust.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 07:16:06 pm »
Most guys who are playing lancers are noobs that cant block(or cant use an autoblock lol) and have problems with horse maneuvering i dont recommend playing this noobish class + when you get blocked while fighting with lance you are dead instantly if theres enemy hussar nearby. Hussars are most op class in the game, they have super fast light horses and fast sabres, when good hussar picks up heavy cuirassier sword then he is nearly unbeatable also cuirassier armor gives practically no protection and its funny because in reality it could stop musket and pistols balls but in NW you can penetrate it with light ass hussar shit sabre...  :icon_laugh Train your horse riding and ctrl+j its really useful
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

FriendsKnow

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 11:18:21 pm »
Most guys who are playing lancers are noobs that cant block(or cant use an autoblock lol) and have problems with horse maneuvering i dont recommend playing this noobish class + when you get blocked while fighting with lance you are dead instantly if theres enemy hussar nearby. Hussars are most op class in the game, they have super fast light horses and fast sabres, when good hussar picks up heavy cuirassier sword then he is nearly unbeatable also cuirassier armor gives practically no protection and its funny because in reality it could stop musket and pistols balls but in NW you can penetrate it with light ass hussar shit sabre...  :icon_laugh Train your horse riding and ctrl+j its really useful

what does ctrl+j do?

Worm

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 08:47:54 am »
I have made something like this.
It detects the position of the players & calculates distance and adjusts the lance accordingly.
(Utilizes the yaw of the player etc..)

Quite easy.

Started to create a cannon drop location calculator but didn't had the time.

FriendsKnow

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 01:10:59 pm »
ok can you give me the app that detect enemy ??

can't ya simply use zoomhack? Allows you to see what's happening around you.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 06:12:54 pm »
Ctrl j makes horse stop instantly.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."