Author Topic: Anti-Autoblock  (Read 10641 times)

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
Anti-Autoblock
« on: May 01, 2015, 01:34:08 am »
Hello guys.

Pls dont think I'm anticheat, but it kind of annoys me seeing every third faq using utoblock being nearly unbeatable. So is there a way to make a antiautoblock?

My thought was to move the block information to a new register. So lets say edx is my swing direction

So I write
Mov esi, edx     //move my swing direction in a new instance

But is that going to work. I dont think so. Btw you dont jave to tell me directly you can make a ridle just like in the autochamber topic. But dont make it too hard   :icon_cool2
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

FriendsKnow

Re: Anti-Autoblock
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 01:41:02 am »
infact that's a hard nut to patch.
1) it cant be done by module system,at most direct methods like compare ratio blocked/missed hits.
2) Autoblock is fully client-side,built in functionhow do server check if you have got it activated?
3) the one way and only working way is my anti-cheat conception with protected launcher.are u interesed in getting this?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:07:18 am by FriendsKnow »

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 01:45:32 am »
Tell me more  :icon_biggrin2
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

FriendsKnow

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 01:47:03 am »
later over pm,too many rats nowadays on public forums.

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 01:47:57 am »
So you are the hidden one  :icon_laugh
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 01:59:04 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

Anyone else has a suggestion for Anti-Auto?
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 01:32:55 am »
later over pm,too many rats nowadays on public forums.

Day 753 Still waiting for pm  :icon_teehee
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 02:11:53 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

compare direction they are blocking , switch attack , repeat incase they are blocking again , attack.

thats how i do it , get a hit on average every 1st or 2nd swing , btw its quite funny watching them dance as well if you feel like playing with them , very easy to spot an auto block cheater if you do.

btw no offence meant , freindsknows has not got the knowledge to do it he is guessing , i infact have created it and no i will not share it , why? because i can't fucking stand anti cheaters... they are the scum of the bastard earth and boring as fuck at partys. :smile
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:18:09 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

FriendsKnow

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 02:21:05 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

compare direction they are blocking , switch attack , repeat incase they are blocking again , attack.

thats how i do it , get a hit on average every 1st or 2nd swing , btw its quite funny watching them dance as well if you feel like playing with them , very easy to spot an auto block cheater if you do.

btw no offence meant , freindsknows has not got the knowledge to do it he is guessing , i infact have created it and no i will not share it , why? because i can't fucking stand anti cheaters... they are the scum of the bastard earth and boring as fuck at partys. :smile

Call a spade a spade,its autochamber. 2nd I've got working protection against cheaters mate. :)

give me ts ip,we speak a lil bit

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 02:24:10 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

Call a spade a spade,its autochamber. 2nd I've working protection against cheaters mate. :)

give me ts ip

nope its not auto chamber , auto chamber works like this:

attack direction of enemy , reverse mirror attack and apply to client.

anti auto block is the reverse of that.

hence why i said : freindsknows has not got the knowledge to do it he is guessing  :smile

FriendsKnow

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 02:26:52 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

Call a spade a spade,its autochamber. 2nd I've working protection against cheaters mate. :)

give me ts ip

hence why i said : freindsknows has not got the knowledge to do it he is guessing  :smile

maybe you show me this? I owned you a few times in duel ,not so long time ago :icon_rolleyes2

tS pal,i know you got one.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:32:33 pm by FriendsKnow »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 02:47:49 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

give me ts ip

maybe you show me this? I owned you a few times in duel ,not so long time ago :icon_rolleyes2

owned me how exactly?

what i think you meant to type was i was testing and you were using my hack that i sold you correct? while i was testing which i clearly stated before hand which is the reason we joined the server in the first place , for testing ..correct ?

so owned may not be the correct statement.  :smile

what would be the correct statement is

i own you at creating cheats . :smile

FriendsKnow

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 02:51:35 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

give me ts ip

owned me how exactly?

what i think you meant to type was i was testing and you were using my hack that i sold you correct? while i was testing which i clearly stated before hand which is the reason we joined the server in the first place , for testing ..correct ?

so owned may not be the correct statement.  :smile

because you significantly older. I still have some decades for studying.  :smile

why don't u want me to . give me ts ip where you meet euro?

i buy my own ts server on next week.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 02:57:44 pm »
PMed you FriendsKnown.

give me ts ip

owned me how exactly?

so owned may not be the correct statement.  :smile

because you significantly older. I still have some decades for studying.  :smile

why don't u want me to . give me ts ip where you meet euro?

i buy my own ts server on next week.

again that is incorrect , it does not have a lot to do with age , it is more about intellectual capacity actually and the speed you can work out an unknown situation or equation also how well you can 'think outside the box' in the majority of cases. :smile

now regarding mr euros teamspeak , he doesn't 'own' it per say but he is an admin on it and i believe within 1 second of him seeing you using it you would be banned.

FriendsKnow

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 02:58:59 pm »
What hours are u usually free for ts?